B7510 Experience compared to BX

/ B7510 Experience compared to BX #31  
pemad said:
4) As for filling the fuel tank the 7510 is a pain in the butt. Who thought of putting the fill tank in the middle of the hood. My arms fall off holding the 5 gallon tank. The BX is much easier to fill.

5) The seating area on the 7510 is smaller and I am always hitting the darn PTO lever which then grinds the gears. The BX seating area had a lot more room.

I have a B-7500 and went out and bought a diesel can that is auto venting and the nozzle, which has a slight right angle. Basically just pick up the can and place the nozzle into the tank hole and it pours nicely. Once it starts I can rest the can onto the hood.

I have not had any problems with the engine bogging down while pushing snow. I also use a SS-60 Woods snowblower and it just continuously blows snow with no problems. It seems the more snow the better it works, although I am sure there is a point where it would be in trouble.

As for the seat I always felt it was the size of my behind, now I know there are other people with the same problem. When I first got it I was sitting on the tractor, not running, got off to do something and when I came back the darn things wouldn't start. I had kicked the PTO level into gear. Took me a good period of time to figure that one.

Enjoy your new machine.

Wayne