Backhoe installation question

/ Backhoe installation question
I found a You Tube video of someone with an XR4155 showing how he removed his sub-frame mounted backhoe. The two hoses were connected to the bottom pair of couplers. I wonder what this extra coupler they have you install is for??? Anyone else here have one on their tractor??

/ Backhoe installation question #12  
If I am not mistaking that bolt is really just a plug. This is where the return line connects to allow the fluid to return to the sump(tank).

/ Backhoe installation question #13  
Yes, that is where the female coupling goes to dump fluid back into the system. Not saying it won’t operate by going into one of the sets but the correct way is removing the plug and adding coupling. Use the hookup so the lever stays in position and doesn’t return to center. I think mine is on the blue one.

/ Backhoe installation question #14  
When I was talking to the mechanic at the dealership before they assembled and installed my backhoe on my XR3135, he told me that the factory had upgraded the installation kit, the old one had the return line going back to the return fitting on the remote, and the new kit had the return line going to that plug on the housing. he said they changed the routing of the return line so the return oil was not going thru the valve, dumps directly back into the sump. That is the way mine is done and works well.
George

Great, thanks for the info!

/ Backhoe installation question #16  
Mine is hooked up that way to the hydraulics as well, with the return dumping directly back into the sump.
20150714_184844.jpg

Open station.

/ Backhoe installation question #19  
Ok. If you had a cab I was going to tell you to watch seat back against rear glass.

/ Backhoe installation question #20  
Why didn't you just have the dealer install the backhoe?