Backhoe Backhoe won't move

/ Backhoe won't move #31  
I did it from the front my machine now has over 7000 hrs. and that filter I only changed once.

/ Backhoe won't move #33  
Hello all, lots of great info here. I am backyard warrior with Case Super K working on my property on remote island - this means if I don't fix it I can't use it. My backhoe was sitting for half year and when I resumed work this spring, it started doing pretty much same thing as this thread is about. I have speed shifter on right console , forward reverse on steering wheel column , push button for clutch disconnect works fine. So far I've replaced two big filters which I believe one is hydraulics (filter in between rear wheels) and transmission (filter on transmission more forward). What happens is I can start machine in the morning and it runs. I stop for lunch for 20 min. and it would not move. To make it move I found that when I shift into 4wd it would move so I "drag" it for 20 meters and flip it back into 2wd and it would run rest of the day. Morning next day it would not move..... I'd drag it on 4wd for a bit and it runs again no problem. I just worry that it will give up one day completely on wrong side of my property where it will be harder for me to fix it. I will check all above recommended steps, feels like there is air somewhere maybe? Oil reservoir is full , when it moves it moves strong and fast so I do not suspect problem is with torque converter. Maybe fluid is old, but why it runs On/Off like that? Also dealer told me that tranny and hydraulics use same oil just two different circuits, but I have no problem at all with hydraulics - all works great. Also oil is very clean. Any thoughts? I will check all I found in this thread, I just wanted to be more prepared when I go back to my property so I can troubleshoot this. Thank you for any help. Rob

/ Backhoe won't move #34  
You might check the fluid levels in your rear axle.....and the 2 wheels......And also the transmission oil level....via the hidden dipstick......lol...z

/ Backhoe won't move #35  
You might check the fluid levels in your rear axle.....and the 2 wheels......And also the transmission oil level....via the hidden dipstick......lol...z

Oh wow! Thanks for help man, I will for sure try that

/ Backhoe won't move #36  
Zardiw , that hidden dipstick...- it isn't the one behind seat ,right? I believe that is rear axle fluid which is OK, but I can't find trans dipstick. Internets say that it is somewhere around starter, but there is non on my hoe. Also I am positive that level will be low since I changed filter , where do I add transmission fluid? Operators manual is on its way so that may help me lots. Thanks for help - R

/ Backhoe won't move #37  
The dip stick is on the driver's side. Look towards the back....behind the rear panel once you have the hood open.

You'll need a long funnel to add fluid......

On the rear axle you have to take out the plug.....I think it's on the passenger side and about halfway up the axle housing....at the back of the axle.....you should fill it until it starts coming out. It uses a 1/2 inch socket drive........might need a cheater on it.

To check all the wheels.......get em off the ground and rotate em so the line that says 'Fill Level' is horizontal. Again, fill until it starts coming out.

Important: If you drain and change the hydraulic fluid in the rear axle.....you need to add a bottle of special additive.....it's so the brakes work.

z