Bad Boy ZTR mowers ?

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #22  
I also saw one on display at the TSC among a bunch of other ZTR's and I was quite impressed with the build quality. Clearly, the materials and construction quality was better than the other offerings there and it would be on the list of ZTR's that I would consider. I'm sure that there are better ones out there but again, one needs to consider the cost factor. This was $5k but I have seen others well over $10k. As I don't own one, I can't comment on that but my first impressions is that it's a step above the vast array of consumer oriented mowers out there.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ?
If you think that the Bad Boy ZT mower offered at TSC is a step above the others, you should find a full line Bad Boy dealer and see the whole line that Bad Boy offers. You will be impressed with what a few more bucks can buy---and get service to boot.

dancce

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #24  
I have looked briefly at the Bad Boy at Tractor Supply and I don't think it has anything on the Hustler Fastrak quality for about the same price.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #25  
I am not sure if there is anything to this, but I was told by a product rep that badboy is on the verge of bankruptcy.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ?
MessickFarmEqu said:
I am not sure if there is anything to this, but I was told by a product rep that badboy is on the verge of bankruptcy.

That's a pretty cheap shot by whatever rep made that statement.

As dealers, we are told by Bad Boy themselves, that they are a debt free company, and they are expanding rapidly.

dancce

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #27  
Alan L. said:
I have looked briefly at the Bad Boy at Tractor Supply and I don't think it has anything on the Hustler Fastrak quality for about the same price.
You might want to look again!

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #28  
MessickFarmEqu said:

I doubt it. We may be the only mower company that didn't raise prices this year. Bad Boy purchased a 100,000 sq ft. warehouse in 2007. We just opened a new 70,000 sq. ft. assembly shop. There is a new product coming to the market in 2009.

I will stop in, next time I am there and we can talk about it. I could use a dealer in Lancaster County. You live in a beautiful part of our country, my wife loves to visit.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #29  
badboy07, no matter what some dudes here might say about your mowers, I'm still impressed with them. :)