Bad mouthing a Kioti?

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #41  
Not all manufactures make great tractors at every horse power. Some manufacture clearly make great models at some horse power ranges. Tailoring your horse power requirement to the manufacture is key to avoid issues. HS

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #42  
Not all manufactures make great tractors at every horse power. Some manufacture clearly make great models at some horse power ranges. Tailoring your horse power requirement to the manufacture is key to avoid issues. HS
agreed nothing like brand loyalty to cause lots of regret

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #43  

Say's the man with all Kubota's.

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #45  
Only one tractor, though. HS

I owned a 3800 for 9 days and took it back. Can't use the 3 point cause of Jerky hitch. The Dealer was very good as he did as he said.

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #46  
I owned a 3800 for 9 days and took it back. Can't use the 3 point cause of Jerky hitch. The Dealer was very good as he did as he said.
Have you had any issues with the Kioti? HS

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #47  
Dealer proximity should not be a deal breaker, unless one buys a lemon tractor. It may increase peace of mind, but most smaller CUTs shouldn't need to spend any amount of time in a dealer's shop, with few exceptions.

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #48  
   / Bad mouthing a Kioti? #49  
None yet but time will tell. I do have a good dealer and he is close by. How is your hitch?
No issue with rear hitch, but the mower has never been off yet in a year. Trying to envision a situation where it would matter. Explain. Not as silky smooth as the sons LS U5030 though. HS

/ Bad mouthing a Kioti? #50  
No issue with rear hitch, but the mower has never been off yet in a year. Trying to envision a situation where it would matter. Explain. Not as silky smooth as the sons LS U5030 though. HS

If you try to feather up with a BB the hitch will jerk as the machine does NOT have position control as my DK does.