Bang,Wham,Ouch.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Another winter upon us and most been out couple times snow removeal,now don't be shy and share some oops. :)

Monday night I was plowing,backing up to make another long run I forgot about the rear scraper blade..back into large pine,sure got my attention real quick. :eek:

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #2  
Was unloading a 8hp snowblower from the pickup,driveway all ice. Didn't want to stand on the ramps ,was being safe what with the ice and all. Pulled the machine back and as it came down the ramps I tried to hold it put feet kicked out on the ice and down we went . Luckily my nose broke the snowblower's fall so there was no damage to the machine! The bar that holds the "cab" hit me right between the eyes but no lasting damage. As soon as stars stopped I was able to blow my path around the house, then got a bucket of sand in the tractor and sanded the drive. Wife was wondering why I had a snowball in a ziplock on my nose when she got home !

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #3  
I used to just use the bucket on the FEL and 2 years ago I added a front blade , first time I used it I backed up and turned the tractor forgetting that I now had an extra 3 ft hanging out and put a coffee can size dent in the front fender of my truck.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #4  
added a little more space to the drive, allways a blast to find an old stump or rock with plow BAM !!!!

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #5  
Last month I finally pulled that pine stump that was always sneaking up on me. I were more patient I could have just continued to slowly beat it to splinters with the various vehicles that cross my yard. :rolleyes:

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #6  
Nothing serious yet Thomas. Did gouge into the gravel a bit deep in a few spots since nothing was froze up on that 10" snow.
Dave.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch.
Groundcover.
Ouch..that would spoil anyones moment,glad your okay.

Toadhill.
OOP's..once I came sooo close hiting Mrs. car I don't know how I miss it..whew,sure does leave odd feeling in ones gut...over the years I taken down our mailbox more than once,forgetting the plow attach to bucket. ;(

20/20.
Yep,just something else add on the list to do things for next year. :O

Tig.
Had willow stump like that once,seems the more I beat it more sprouts grow..not no more. :)

Dave.
"since nothing was froze up on that 10" snow"
Notice that also off the beaten path..ponds sure made some ice last couple days down here.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #8  
I haven't had any real issues yet.... but I figure it's only a matter of time before I try to go in the garage with the ROPS up, or cut just a bit too close to the house again....:eek:

My nice red MF 2310 now has a couple of Kubota ROPS lights on it, as the OEM lights --both of 'em-- got fractured one too many times last year! So far, they're still in one piece!

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch.
Irvingj.
" or cut just a bit too close to the house again...."
That doesn't sound good..yikes.

"now has a couple of Kubota ROPS lights on it"
So now when I see distance glow from the other side of the hill..its seat time again. ;)

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #10  
Trying to back up into the pasture, narrow gate, holding door open to see where I was going... door hits gatepost, now door has dent and doesn't close just exactly right.

Many years ago, trying to drive riding mower up board ramps onto pickup, got a little off to one side, next thing I know the mower is on my chest, upside down. Just managed to push it over to one side and crawl out from under. Yes, indeedy, Bang, Wham, OUCH! Nothing hurt but my pride.