Bang,Wham,Ouch.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #11  
Lost many a teeth from my landscape rake backing up. I always make sure no one saw it happen, then I am good to go.:D

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #12  
Thomas, I went out to clear a skiff of snow a few days ago. not really enough to even bother with. A couple of days later the rains came.

This morning there is another skiff on the ground and it's darned cold out.:D

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #13  
Another winter upon us and most been out couple times snow removeal,now don't be shy and share some oops. :)

Monday night I was plowing,backing up to make another long run I forgot about the rear scraper blade..back into large pine,sure got my attention real quick. :eek:

Hope you didn't mess your blade up.- Things happen.

I operate D9 & D10 dozers on 3rd shift and have operated heavy equipment for 12 years.- I haven't did any damage while snow plowing, but i did something a lot worse to my wife's car.

I was backing up my john deere 110 tlb, and the backhoe bucket hit my wife's car in the drivers side door, and broke out the window and destroyed the door.:eek:

My wife was really mad and i was also, because i should have paid more attention.- I had to buy a new door.- it couldn't be fixed.:eek:

Things happen quick.- if her car had been in the garage it wouldn't have happened, but i only blame myself.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #14  
if her car had been in the garage it wouldn't have happened, but i only blame myself.
Sure ya do ;)
When I painted the front 6 inches of my forks yellow my wife asked why. I told her, This way I will know how far they went into the side of her car when I accidentally run into it.:D

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #15  
Trying to be a good neighbor plow their driveway when ever I could. Had an old case tractor{brakes were shot} I was plowing their drive, went to back up, and between the bad brakes and ice, slam, took out the back light of their car :( I felt like crap, these folks were super people, they never even got mad.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch.
Wjoerob.
" next thing I know the mower is on my chest, upside down."
Yikes..someone upstairs musta been watching over you..scary feeling..whew.

Gizmo2.
"I always make sure no one saw it happen, then I am good to go."
Think alot of do,also plead the 5th if ask. ;)

Egon.
"This morning there is another skiff on the ground and it's darned cold out."

By the sounds you need little more seat time soooo maybe I should open snow valve..most of times snow storm means warmer temps..there..two for the price of one.;)

Low Bucket.
"Hope you didn't mess your blade up."
No damage..whew.

"Things happen quick."
Yes sir they sure can,and the cost for repairs can put hurtn on the wallet.

"I operate D9 & D10 dozers "
Hope you have all the comfortable features compare to yesterdays D's..open cab..cables w/pullies for blade.

20 20.
"slam, took out the back light of their car I felt like crap"
Those types of moments seem to last,but good neighbors and you being thoughtful in helping does ease the feeling. :)

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #17  
Notice that also off the beaten path..ponds sure made some ice last couple days down here.

I just checked my little pond overflow pipe. It has about 3-4 inches of ice at the end and a giant icicle below that to the ground.

I haven't been past the local lake lately, probably not frozen across yet, but working on it. There is hope for the ice fisher's. I think it starts here Jan 1.
Dave.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch.
Notice this morning going to work more so back tar roads starting to crack and heave..spill half cup coffee:(..New Hampshire speed arriving early. :eek:

One of the last times I went ice fishing was East Sebago,just slight breeze froze my butt.

/ Bang,Wham,Ouch. #19  
Hey Egon are you related to my wife, the mad German art teacher. She is always talking about "a skiff of snow"! My French, Irish and Blackfoot heritage does not contain in its vernacular the phrase "skiff of snow". I have tried to visualize a small boat spreading snow across the land but it just does not do it for me :). I have lived with this phrasing for almost 40 years and it never fails to make me smile, but I digress.

Don't back your pickup truck into a tree unless you have $500 burning a hole in your pocket.

Last edited:
   / Bang,Wham,Ouch. #20  
Notice this morning going to work more so back tar roads starting to crack and heave..spill half cup coffee:(..New Hampshire speed arriving early. :eek:

One of the last times I went ice fishing was East Sebago,just slight breeze froze my butt.

I don't ice fish. I notice the serious ice fishing requires an ice shanty, snowmobile, grill, liquid refreshments, pickup truck and so forth. Some of those guys would drag their living rooms out on the lake if they could. They look enthusiastic about it, that's what counts. I don't think they are suffering inside their heated ice shacks.

I have been ice fishing years ago with my Dad. Also a butt freezing experience.
Dave.