Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,701  

Nothing to watch. EV sales down hybrid sales up.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,704  
Grumpy does have more day in day out experience with EV's than all of the rest of us added together.
He also has a an F 150 ICE
Another Y owner already answered the question and answered the NAV updates are $100 a year or $9.99 a month.

I used poor wording giving the wrong impression.

Basic Maps are included.

One of the only included features.

I was referring to the "Satellite" view which updates the surrounding view .
I also like having the live traffic visualization and Live sentry mode
camera view on my phone

here is Tesla's description comparing Premium to Standard connectivity.
New phones using Bluetooth can do a lot of the same things.

ps.

Only a couple days back on the rubber band 21" wheels and Tires
Starting to really dislike what they do to the ride comfort.

There are a few things Tesla does that is well ,just Dumb. Super expensive 35 series tires ride like crap, one good sized pot hole and the wheel is damaged along with the tire. Also from most reports they are less efficient on getting a good watt hour mile numbers.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,705  
Another Y owner already answered the question and answered the NAV updates are $100 a year or $9.99 a month.

That wasn’t clarified. By updates I assumed he meant the normal updates every teslas gets.

The use of the word connectivity does make sense. And no, I’ve had no desire yet to pay for this.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,706  
Well that Y owner must be an ignorant pig

Well dumb dumb, since it was clarified with the word “connectivity” and there has been so much disinformation about EVs, especially Teslas, you can see where my confusion started.

Congrats though. You are #18 on my ignored list.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,709  
Well dumb dumb, since it was clarified with the word “connectivity” and there has been so much disinformation about EVs, especially Teslas, you can see where my confusion started.

Congrats though. You are #18 on my ignored list.
I hope I'm on your ignore list as well, #19. I would consider it an honor! That way the few left will be your "like ilk". I see where you gave #18 a like then an "ignore".

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,710  
Hey grump: While you’re out on the net educating yourself on California warranty laws, before you get back to me…why don’t you go find that document proving ICE engines are most efficient at 15% load. I’m still waiting for you to back up that BS argument you engaged me with, but drifted off silent when I asked for proof
I’m still waiting….
He went to the library to peruse Consumer Reports about a $1,500 fridge but not a $45,000 car.
However...we're the ignorant pigs.