Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,712  
Reading about Ketamine is frightening!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,713  

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,715  
Maybe Musk was on Ketamine when he named his kid that weird mathematic symbols name .....

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,716  
It’s funny what people value as freedom or not.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,718  
I think to many people freedom means doing what they want and forcing other people to do the same.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,719  
Just another thought on the subject. I think Elon can both be interesting and a total tool sometimes.

There are people out here twice his age that haven’t accomplished a 10th(100th) what he has complaining about him smoking or taking a pill. Maybe you should have, but probably you did and it didn’t help.

Most of the most adamant against wildness when old often lived the most wild when they were young. lol.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,720  
Hmmm your idea of a accomplished life ( and others here including myself) are probably quite different. I make it a priority to be on the right side of my God, then work to make sure my family has those values too. Then work to make a comfortable , safe as feasible, life for my family and extended family. Happiness is sitting in many arenas watching my grandaughters play ringette, or fishing with them a few dozen times every summer, and picking my pumpkins with them each harvest time ....I wouldn't want to trade for Musk's life ever !!