Bedliners?

/ Bedliners? #11  
My last 2 trucks have had a BedRug:
Bedrug Bedliners and Truck Bed Liners BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner

The thing is amazing! I don't know why they call it a "rug" since that makes people think it's cheap carpet. That's not true at all -- this thing can't be stained! It keeps things from sliding around and is very easy on the knees (and it gives you a nice place to sleep if you want to!)

If you don't want that look they also make a drop-in that has the same "rough" finish as a spray-in (click the BedTred link). They will send you a free sample if you fill out the form on the website.

/ Bedliners? #12  
That sounds labor intensive and time consuming, I just order the factory spray in liner with the truck.
I do too when it's avaliable. Nothing beats a factory sprayed liner. I have had them on most of my trucks since 2007 but I have bought a used truck and one off the lot plus done a couple buddies.

Chris

/ Bedliners? #13  
Line-X and a rubber bed mat. Best of both, and double protection.

/ Bedliners?
What about rolling them in? My truck has a drop in, don't like it and all the space lost.

I know prep is key.

/ Bedliners? #15  
I had Rhino Liner sprayed on mine. Great product.

/ Bedliners? #16  
What about rolling them in? My truck has a drop in, don't like it and all the space lost.

I know prep is key.

Last truck (F150) I purchased new I had an under-rail drop in liner installed...it worked just great and there was no loss of cargo space compared to the prior one I had that was an over-rail design. The great thing about the under-rail drop ins is that they make it easy to install toppers, covers, or shells. Don't laugh...but when I sold the truck I kept the under-rail liner...it is now in my 6X12 utility trailer and gives me 2/3rds coverage for loose materials. I made a custom tailgate for it that encloses the back section. Really great for hauling sand, gravel, etc.

/ Bedliners?
I have to pull the liner out to clean under it, and when I do that it wont be going back in. My GM liner has cut outs around the tie down hooks in each corner, dirt has fallen in there each time I have gotten a box full.

Looking at a roll on kit too.

/ Bedliners? #18  
I have to pull the liner out to clean under it, and when I do that it wont be going back in. My GM liner has cut outs around the tie down hooks in each corner, dirt has fallen in there each time I have gotten a box full.

Looking at a roll on kit too.

Can understand the dirt problem especially if you do not cover the bed with some kind of cap, etc. Also I did not like the way my drop in liners tended to abrade the bed paint. AND: A drop in liner, even when under rail, can be A huge PIB to remove.

/ Bedliners? #19  
I've had several different brands of spray in liners.
They are good, but denting the bed/fender wheels is still possible. I bought a new pickup in October and decided to try something different.

Truck Bedliners for Ford, GMC, Chevy & Dodge | DualLiner

With this setup, you get a very heavy non slip rubber mat along with plastic sides that snap in under the bed rails. The whole setup works very well. No sliding cargo and it makes denting the inside of your bed much more difficult.

/ Bedliners? #20  
I've had several different brands of spray in liners.
They are good, but denting the bed/fender wheels is still possible. I bought a new pickup in October and decided to try something different.

Truck Bedliners for Ford, GMC, Chevy & Dodge | DualLiner

With this setup, you get a very heavy non slip rubber mat along with plastic sides that snap in under the bed rails. The whole setup works very well. No sliding cargo and it makes denting the inside of your bed much more difficult.

That looks like a good product.

I have a bedrug and love it. Everything from gravel, dirt, mulch and even spilled waste oil. The think still looks like new.