Best loader for L3400?

/ Best loader for L3400? #11  
When I bought my 3410 I had a choice of a couple of kubota loaders - can't remember the numbers but the dealer told me that Woods makes the kubota loaders for kubota and they recommended the Woods. Got the Woods 1016 and am very satisfied. I believe the 1016 had better specs than the kubota loader which would have been matched to the 3410. The dealer also recommended the Woods over kubota as it had quick attach built in.

/ Best loader for L3400? #12  
When I bought my 3410 I had a choice of a couple of kubota loaders - can't remember the numbers but the dealer told me that Woods makes the kubota loaders for kubota and they recommended the Woods. Got the Woods 1016 and am very satisfied. I believe the 1016 had better specs than the kubota loader which would have been matched to the 3410. The dealer also recommended the Woods over kubota as it had quick attach built in.

/ Best loader for L3400? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but the dealer told me that Woods makes the kubota loaders for kubota )</font>

Another dealer trying to sell something where his profit margin is higher. Kubota makes their own loaders in their own facility. Woods makes their own loaders. They are not the same.

/ Best loader for L3400? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but the dealer told me that Woods makes the kubota loaders for kubota )</font>

Another dealer trying to sell something where his profit margin is higher. Kubota makes their own loaders in their own facility. Woods makes their own loaders. They are not the same.

/ Best loader for L3400? #15  
Mad,

On who makes what where, are you sure about that? I am not trying to start an argument, but I know that Kubota does not make all attachments that they sell. When I bought years ago, I did a search of all loaders and found the kubota loader docs to be exactly the same as online docs from another company. (I ferget which...)

Just wanted to know how you know.

jb

/ Best loader for L3400? #16  
Mad,

On who makes what where, are you sure about that? I am not trying to start an argument, but I know that Kubota does not make all attachments that they sell. When I bought years ago, I did a search of all loaders and found the kubota loader docs to be exactly the same as online docs from another company. (I ferget which...)

Just wanted to know how you know.

jb

/ Best loader for L3400? #17  
This has been discussed here before but I can't seem to find the thread.

A little searching on the Kubota website will show that Kubota manufacturers one third what is branded as Kubota. Unfortunately it doesn't specifically say what is manufactured vs what is assembled, although some people and dealers have said that they have seen the loader production line. Here is a quote from their website:

Kubota Manufacturing of America (KMA) was formed in 1988 as Kubota’s North American manufacturing base. KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, loaders, backhoes and other implements. The company employs 1200 workers. Two master buildings offer 616,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Today, one-third of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled at its 151-acre Gainesville, Georgia facility.

/ Best loader for L3400? #18  
This has been discussed here before but I can't seem to find the thread.

A little searching on the Kubota website will show that Kubota manufacturers one third what is branded as Kubota. Unfortunately it doesn't specifically say what is manufactured vs what is assembled, although some people and dealers have said that they have seen the loader production line. Here is a quote from their website:

Kubota Manufacturing of America (KMA) was formed in 1988 as Kubota’s North American manufacturing base. KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, loaders, backhoes and other implements. The company employs 1200 workers. Two master buildings offer 616,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Today, one-third of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled at its 151-acre Gainesville, Georgia facility.

/ Best loader for L3400? #19  
The quote that you gave from the Kubota website says that 1/3 of the equipment that Kubota sells in the US is made in the US. The rest of what Kuboa sells in the US could still be made by Kubota but just in some other country. It does not talk about what percent of Kubota brand equipment is made by other manufacturers.

Ed

/ Best loader for L3400? #20  
The quote that you gave from the Kubota website says that 1/3 of the equipment that Kubota sells in the US is made in the US. The rest of what Kuboa sells in the US could still be made by Kubota but just in some other country. It does not talk about what percent of Kubota brand equipment is made by other manufacturers.

Ed