Best loader for L3400?

/ Best loader for L3400? #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The rest of what Kuboa sells in the US could still be made by Kubota but just in some other country. It does not talk about what percent of Kubota brand equipment is made by other manufacturers.)</font>

True, but what's your point?

The original discussion was concerning the loaders, which ARE made in the USA by Kubota, not assembled in the USA. If I recall correctly, the old post actually had pictures of the Kubota facility.

BTW, you should fill out your profile and tell us what equipment you have and where you are from.

/ Best loader for L3400? #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The rest of what Kuboa sells in the US could still be made by Kubota but just in some other country. It does not talk about what percent of Kubota brand equipment is made by other manufacturers.)</font>

True, but what's your point?

The original discussion was concerning the loaders, which ARE made in the USA by Kubota, not assembled in the USA. If I recall correctly, the old post actually had pictures of the Kubota facility.

BTW, you should fill out your profile and tell us what equipment you have and where you are from.

/ Best loader for L3400? #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">

)</font>

Which would explain standard fastner & hyd hoses sizes.

/ Best loader for L3400? #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">

)</font>

Which would explain standard fastner & hyd hoses sizes.