Best online parts source??

/ Best online parts source?? #11  
A few weeks ago, I went to my local Kubota dealer approximately 10 miles away and spent over $400 for engine oil, SUDT, filters, etc. I had 4 cases of oil and one of parts when all was brought out to the counter. The young man at the counter pushed it to the front of the counter, I paid, he got his cart and proceeded to wait on the next customer. Not a word of thanks, not an offer to help load or anything. I am 70 years old and thankfully am very much able to load for myself. I made 5 trips to my truck and nobody on staff made any effort to assist, not even to open the door for me. I won't feel guilty at all purchasing future parts on line. The JD dealer nearby is even worse.

If you have a good dealer, that is a different issue. In my case, I will pay MORE on line rather than go back.
That's the problem with Messicks, I don't get that exercise. The few times I needed stuff I called up and it was delivered to my doorstep the next day. That's probably sooner than I would have gotten it out of my van if I bought it local.

/ Best online parts source?? #12  
Have used both Coleman and Messick and been satisfied with both. Messick drop shipped 22 pound package from Kubota for about $6. Three day delivery time. Local dealer is 25 miles away and has a bad attitude. Like it is too much trouble to look up a kit #, see if it fits my tractor and order it. I believe in buying locally, but you can only smack me on the head so many times before I won't come back.

/ Best online parts source?? #13  
Have used both Coleman and Messick and been satisfied with both. Messick drop shipped 22 pound package from Kubota for about $6. Three day delivery time. Local dealer is 25 miles away and has a bad attitude. Like it is too much trouble to look up a kit #, see if it fits my tractor and order it. I believe in buying locally, but you can only smack me on the head so many times before I won't come back.
Man- reading a lot of comments about poor service from Local Kubota dealers-or bad attitude- whatever fits= what's with these guys-they must realize that to stay in business they need to cater to their customers or they will go elsewhere as so many have. No wonder some are going out of business- sounds like a course in proper etiquette may be in order for some of the staff- or fire them and get someone who cares in there.

/ Best online parts source?? #14  
I agree with Deano, Messick's is fast and very reasonable. Both times I have used them, I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical.

Luckily for me, Messicks is one of the closest dealers to me, so there's no guilt. This is especially true since I've been to my closest dealer a number of times, and the only good experience I've had there is when one of the shop cats is around and I get to pet it.

/ Best online parts source??
Luckily for me, Messicks is one of the closest dealers to me, so there's no guilt. This is especially true since I've been to my closest dealer a number of times, and the only good experience I've had there is when one of the shop cats is around and I get to pet it.

You are lucky. I hate both of my local Kubota dealers. I can feel my 'roids stinging just driving past the places.

JayC

/ Best online parts source?? #16  
I use Tractorsmart, I too despise my local dealer. Had I known service would be this poor after the sale I would have bought blue or green.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Kubota, it's a great tractor, but my local dealer's parts and service dept are enough to make me consider other brands.

/ Best online parts source?? #17  
You are lucky. I hate both of my local Kubota dealers. I can feel my 'roids stinging just driving past the places.

JayC

Do they both happen to owned by the same people? Cause Chappels always been good to me.

/ Best online parts source??
Do they both happen to owned by the same people? Cause Chappels always been good to me.

FWIW, I'm no fan of Chappells by a long shot. They are better than MB, but that's not saying much.

JayC

/ Best online parts source?? #19  
I wonder if the on-line sites are really any better. I tried TractorSmart, Keller, Coleman and Messicks. All were more than Canns Bilco locally for the RCK60B-22BX deck mulch kit. I need to beat $260 to make it worth while to go online.

/ Best online parts source?? #20  
Our dealer is the owner, yeap it is very slow, we will have to order that, and sometimes I need Oxygen, when I get a price? But those Green Parts are just as bad. JY.