Best online parts source??

/ Best online parts source?? #31  
Good experiences with Goldeneagledirect.com , I like the order page which shows updated part numbers. I've ordered some pretty obscure parts
For my B6100 and they've always delivered. The also deal ECHO part which is the balance of my outdoor power equipment.

/ Best online parts source?? #32  
I called our local dealer for a price on a new B2630 with a FEL and MMM. He gave my a price of 22,500 plus tax. I called Barlow's and got a price of 18,500 plus delivery. I then went to our local dealer to see if he could do any better without telling him Barlow's price. The salesman told me that they give a higher price on the phone than if I would have stopped in and got a price in person. I gave him the information on the tractor that I wanted and he stated that he would call me later that day since he was busy. (I was the only person in the show room) After 3 weeks of no return call, it made the decision very easy. Evidently they don't need sales to stay in business.

I will now buy anything I can online. If I lived near Barlow's though, I would surely shop at the dealer since customer service was A-1.

/ Best online parts source?? #33  
That Barlow's price is cost . I wonder what that's all about ?
Are they doing a "Toyota" , were the profit's in the kick-back
cheque from Kubota Corp , on the numbers sold ?

/ Best online parts source?? #35  
I use Messicks as well, very friendly staff, fast shipping, and most everything is in stock, plus very easy online ordering system if you know the part number.

/ Best online parts source?? #36  
Tractorsmart and Messick, very happy with the service in both cases. Local dealer - we have two close enough, I shop there too sometimes, but it is not as good as those two online stores.