Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #51  
I am a big fan (and owner) of the Kioti CK20 TLB but I think it is too big for your purposes. I'd look carefully at the BX23 or 24 if you need a hoe or the BX siblings if you don't. I also agree with the PowerTrac 418, 422 or 425 for your purposes. Those would be great machines if you don't have serious backhoe work to do and if you don't mind doing a little wrenching yourself. If I were in your shoes that is what I would get. You could take a long days drive and go see them in Tazwell VA.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #52  
I am a big fan (and owner) of the Kioti CK20 TLB but I think it is too big for your purposes. I'd look carefully at the BX23 or 24 if you need a hoe or the BX siblings if you don't. I also agree with the PowerTrac 418, 422 or 425 for your purposes. Those would be great machines if you don't have serious backhoe work to do and if you don't mind doing a little wrenching yourself. If I were in your shoes that is what I would get. You could take a long days drive and go see them in Tazwell VA.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #53  
With the projects you mention and the mowing, I PROMISE you that if you were to buy a JD or Sears siae mower to pull a dirt cart, that you would you would regret the purchase. When I built my house 4 years ago I bought the BX 2200 for what I thought was going to be primarily mowing. Recently added a Woods hoe. This machine has saved me $'s, time and my back many times.
I can only mention Kubota, that's all I've owned, I just want you to know that these size tractors a really cool and are generally underestimated. However, another promise I will make you is that at some point in time, no matter what you buy, you will wish for a little more HP /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. It is the nature of the beast, always want a little more /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
If you can swing it, with the fianancing available these days from all these manufacturers, you will be delighted with the BX size line of tractors. What the heck, might as well go <font color="red"> </font> KUBOTA! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #54  
With the projects you mention and the mowing, I PROMISE you that if you were to buy a JD or Sears siae mower to pull a dirt cart, that you would you would regret the purchase. When I built my house 4 years ago I bought the BX 2200 for what I thought was going to be primarily mowing. Recently added a Woods hoe. This machine has saved me $'s, time and my back many times.
I can only mention Kubota, that's all I've owned, I just want you to know that these size tractors a really cool and are generally underestimated. However, another promise I will make you is that at some point in time, no matter what you buy, you will wish for a little more HP /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. It is the nature of the beast, always want a little more /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
If you can swing it, with the fianancing available these days from all these manufacturers, you will be delighted with the BX size line of tractors. What the heck, might as well go <font color="red"> </font> KUBOTA! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #55  
I only have 1 acre and I bought a J D 2210 in Jan. 2005 I don't regreat it one bit. I'v got the 62" MMM I have a lot of obstacles to mow around. With the large mower you can cut a small circle. I always take the loader off when mowing. It takes less than 2 min. I always put it back on after mowing because I always find a use for it eaven if I'm just hauling tool's around the yard.
I would check out the different equipment out there and try them out. See what feel's best to you. hopefullly a dealer could let you try one out on your property to see how it fit's
Charlie

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #56  
I only have 1 acre and I bought a J D 2210 in Jan. 2005 I don't regreat it one bit. I'v got the 62" MMM I have a lot of obstacles to mow around. With the large mower you can cut a small circle. I always take the loader off when mowing. It takes less than 2 min. I always put it back on after mowing because I always find a use for it eaven if I'm just hauling tool's around the yard.
I would check out the different equipment out there and try them out. See what feel's best to you. hopefullly a dealer could let you try one out on your property to see how it fit's
Charlie

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #57  
I have no idea on price or useability of these tractors, but have you looked at the Simplicity line of tractors. Just like the BX1500's, they are basically lawn tractors with the capability of a FEL and backhoe. The simplicity looks like a much better lawnmower though.
Actually, I don't think the BX1500 has a backhoe available.

Here is a link to the Simplicity Legacy XL.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #58  
I have no idea on price or useability of these tractors, but have you looked at the Simplicity line of tractors. Just like the BX1500's, they are basically lawn tractors with the capability of a FEL and backhoe. The simplicity looks like a much better lawnmower though.
Actually, I don't think the BX1500 has a backhoe available.

Here is a link to the Simplicity Legacy XL.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?
does the JD 2210 compare to the Kubota BX1500 with loader?

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?
does the JD 2210 compare to the Kubota BX1500 with loader?