Best USED choice on my low budget?see options

/ Best USED choice on my low budget?see options
oops, I don't get auto-notification of these posts! D7E, I'll PM you. I might be interested. I also might be able to get a deal on freight. Heck, 80% of my GOOD friends are either from Saskatchewan or Manitoba! ALL good people, just like Newfoundland!;):D:cool:

okay, I'll try to get some pics. If you can believe it, i spent 4 hours fixing the high idle issue. When started, it would go to high idle and the throttle control lever did NOTHING, couldn't get idle to drop down. Turns out a linkage pivot bracket was seized. It's right underneath the air cleaner housing and battery tray, and has an upper and lower "ball head" on it. It's the spot where 2 different throttle control linkage arms meet (and pop onto those ball-heads). Well, it's all cleaned up, greased and sliding smooth now!! The trick was to remove it without breaking the bracket; something that could have easily been done if not careful. The one linkage arm was a real bugger to get to snap back on. Also, the arm that comes out of the governor body and goes to the carb, was a bit loose. Couldn't seem to get that one to adjust just right, so we put a small spring on the end of that linkage arm at the carb end. It pulls the lever back to the idle stop position. The arm seems a bit sticky, or maybe not the correct length. I was tired and this seemed to work okay. And the loader arm & boom were in the way of everything. :mad:

THEN, fixed a hydraulic leak and caused enough pressure to build up and have a hose blow up in my face. that was really scary. Won't post details here, as I started a new thread in Hydaulics section.

Then neighbour came by with some bucket ideas. My bucket is only 40" wide. Doesn't seem like I can go wider, because I'm restricted by the boom width, where the bucket sits in between. it also looks like a small barrel someone cut in half. It's only about 11" deep. So neighbor wants to weld 6" angle iron on the inside of the bucket, drill a couple of holes in angle iron and that will be attachment point. Then, flare out about 24" at an angle on either side, which would give me about 21" extra width on each side, total of about 42" + 40" bucket. I could remove the bucket extension as required. He figured $300-400 to make this. He's got the materials.

Anyways, i'll get some pics together so it's all easier to see.

/ Best USED choice on my low budget?see options
OKAY! here are a couple of pics:

ih2.jpg

ih.jpg

/ Best USED choice on my low budget?see options #23  
It appears to be the same loader although i think mine has a 5ft bucket. I'l take a pic when i get time it's buried in snow behind the windbreak right now !