BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time?

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time?
I had a BX22. TLB. It removed some stumps that were as big as the tractor itself. Certainty not very quickly. Now have a L Series with the BH 77... It's stronger and more capable...but IMO if I were you..I would keep the BX you have and look for a small mini x
I'm trading it in for an almost indentical replacement (a BX2380 with FEL and some extra features), minus the backhoe.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #22  
I'm trading it in for an almost indentical replacement (a BX2380 with FEL and some extra features), minus the backhoe.

For $2500 and all the implements and a new 2380 you got a great deal and sounds like the dealer is doing you right. Congrats on all your new tools and tractors!

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #23  
Regarding your question on someone driving and someone on BH, is your 2501HST? If so get a pole (like a trash grabber) and move the HST pedal while on the BH seat.
Carl_NH:
Question please, before arrival of my L2501 w/BH77: Is cruise control required or helpful in the scenario you mentioned above, using a grabber/pole to move the tractor? Thanks.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #24  
Carl_NH:
Question please, before arrival of my L2501 w/BH77: Is cruise control required or helpful in the scenario you mentioned above, using a grabber/pole to move the tractor? Thanks.
It is an HST unit, by the way.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #25  
No cruise control needed - you just need to have it in gear H-M-L range I use M for BH work - do you have a treadle pedal or two pedal HST? You can figure out/McGuyver a setup that works for you I am sure.

With my B21 (and long arms and swivel seat) I can reach the FWD/REV with my hands to reposition. But a with a grabber or stick you can do this easily from the BH seat. BTW, the B2650 and 77 BH has the swivel seat - dont know if this is possible on the L2501 tho - best to ask the dealer if a retrofit is possible.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #26  
I looked at the L2501 HST and new ones have a treadle pedal, so you just need to be able to lift up or push down the back of the treadle pedal, or make a stick that slips over the front and the back - like a Y to move the treadle pedal.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #27  
   / BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #28  
No cruise control needed - you just need to have it in gear H-M-L range I use M for BH work - do you have a treadle pedal or two pedal HST? You can figure out/McGuyver a setup that works for you I am sure.

With my B21 (and long arms and swivel seat) I can reach the FWD/REV with my hands to reposition. But a with a grabber or stick you can do this easily from the BH seat. BTW, the B2650 and 77 BH has the swivel seat - dont know if this is possible on the L2501 tho - best to ask the dealer if a retrofit is possible.
I appreciate your response, Carl_NH.

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #29  
@RICHOZ I feel you, Thus i designed this for mine

Very ingenious, LittleBill21. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. There most likely would be a Big Bill if I attempted such an upgrade!

/ BH77 backhoe on L2501 - use both seats at same time? #30  
Little Bill - great solution, low cost and easy to implement! A linear actuator, momentary switch so for $50 of parts and some wiring and fitting you have a great solution - nice work.