Bigger bucket, Gator, or keep same bucket

/ Bigger bucket, Gator, or keep same bucket
groundcover said:
Polaris left me with bad taste after our ranger 6x6 needed a camshaft at 225 hours ,not covered even though the dealer said that they had replaced a lot of them. We don't put many hours on it but after the cam it still ran lousy at half throttle or more . Had the dealer pick it up and fix it again,got a new needle valve and they put the air cleaner on the right way this time along with a pretty good bill and pickup/drop off charge. We keep it in a heated area and if it is not started for a week or two it is very tough to start. It has no power steering and the belt drive can be kind of jumpy. Tried to trade it in an a new one with the injected 700cc but the trade in value was a joke. Got a Kubota RTV 900 last year for another location and couldn't be happier. Power steering ,power dump, 3 speed hydro starts easily even though it is not kept in a heated area. I think it depends on what you need it for , the Ranger is better for severe off road and the RTV is much better for all around work. I did try the Gator and there was no contest agaist the Kujbota, the one we drove was belt drive though.
Thanks for the input!

/ Bigger bucket, Gator, or keep same bucket #32  
Nuru said:
Another update got quote from dealer, might just do bare tractor and loader, get a 3rd party RFM and a frame mounted blade later on. Mentioned it in passing to the wife - no huge objection! I also sat in a 3720 Cab today and I really don't remember the series being so small. However the cab has a lot of room for me. Might pull the trigger on this actually - if I can get the monthly to where I would want it.

Here is a link to a couple of used 4310's at a local dealer, and I'm sure they are not in the shape yours is in..... for reference

John Deere Dealer - R N JOHNSON INC. WALPOLE, NH

ChuckinNH said:
Here is a link to a couple of used 4310's at a local dealer, and I'm sure they are not in the shape yours is in..... for reference

John Deere Dealer - R N JOHNSON INC. WALPOLE, NH

Thanks a bunch, i reviewed the pricing and so it actually looks like I am close to what mine is worth with the latest offer. I will work on it and see if I can get things a little better for me.

Goin' with the 2008 3320 cab, 300cx and a 72" MMM - front 3PT hitch blade will be picked up in a few months.