Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ?

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #2  
Yup, the tractors are shipped right from Daedong in North Korea, the parent company of Kioti. It looks like the only differences right now are different loaders and backhoes, shorter warranty, and a higher price tag. But that comes with a wider range of dealers too!

I would have to assume the new Bobcat CT120's are the same as the new CK20S.

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #3  
Curious, the Bobcat web page listes the CT120 as having 20hp, the CT225 as having 27hp and the CT230 as having 30hp. I suspect they added 2hp to the wrong tractor. Adds more questions than it answers.

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #4  
They are not S's.
The S's are 61.45 CI the new 22hp engine
The Bobcat is 56.6 CI which is the old CK20 engine.

BTI

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #5  
Is the horsepower rated differently because of gross or Net???

Either way, when I was selling the "Orange version" the CK 20 Hydro was the worst one. The little boxy, and now very unfortunatley discontinued LB1914,, was a superior tractor in every aspect, except in the ease of getting off & on ( it was a little tight and a very utility in design).

I found the CK 20 H was a complete disappointment in over all value simply because it was a complete gutless wonder and performed inadequately for most of my clients. Generally pulling a 42 inch light duty brush mower up various grades and hills. The CK 20 gear was a little better. They are great in concept, but in my opinion even producing a brochure to present to prospective buyers is just a celebration of something somewhat what less then tractor mediocrity.

On the Up side,,, Maybe Bobcat (Ingersol Rand) will teach big orange brother how to adequately stock parts, treat their customers with the consideration that they might have an IQ some what higher then a house plant, and invoice the tractors in a way that doesn't leave a dealer baffled at the complete lack of organization,P-O'd at stupid and pointless redundancies and total lack of co-operation in problem resolution for customers and dealers alike.

For myself I would not buy a CK 20,with either name on it... But the 25's & 30's really are a super good product for the average home owner (WAY better then MANY other bigger names on the market, especially for the money) The gear models are darn near bullet proof... But, I'd actually consider paying more for the BobCat name simply because odds are,, I'd get parts when and where I need them with no excuses or mistakes. And someone at thier parts counter could probably explain how to install a techincal part. Very few of the Orange dealers live long enough to learn how to install and repair things on the tractors. I've been with them since the sister days of the other orange tractor,,, But still, having that time experience and history counts and makes a owners life more pleasant because us oldies can diagnose problems so much faster, often based simply on having listen to, seen, or fixed one like it before.
But if you can find a "orange" dealer that has survived 5 years, odds are they'll stay around. It seems much of their survival is location oriented.??? (much having to do with their regional Rep)

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #6  
Tractor Rep
Are you still selling Kiotis?

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #7  
Tractor rep, you paint with a pretty broad brush. Many of the tractor dealers around here are my customers, so I must refrain from comment. But, I'm told that many of them too are not too happy because I'm putting a hurting on their hose business, so I may comment soon anyway. When they couldn't help a customer with a hose or fitting, they used to send them to me, now they send the customer on a goose chase until he winds up at my shop. However, some of those "long established" dealers are fat and happy and won't work with customers. I know from people around here, that the local Kioti dealer goes out of his way to make sure you get good parts and service. I won't mention his real name or dealership name, just the name he posts under, okay Wallace?

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #8  
Does this mean we are freinds now??
You must have got the check:D

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #10  
:eek: AGAIN!