Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ?

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #21  
Fredartic said:
HI!

here we go, I just bought my tractor; it's a cat, the cat ct-122 :D

I gonna have it in around 3-4 weeks.

We are very excited!

I'll keep you informed.

So what did you get with it? I'm going to assume you got the TLB, but anything else?

When I got my CK20, I got it with the QA, QA Bucket, and a tooth bar.

BTW, Congrats to you on your new toy ... I mean tractor. :D

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #22  
crabjoe said:
So what did you get with it? I'm going to assume you got the TLB, but anything else?

When I got my CK20, I got it with the QA, QA Bucket, and a tooth bar.

BTW, Congrats to you on your new toy ... I mean tractor. :D

We only get the tractor, loader and backoe and with a canopy. We begin with this and later we will get a snowblower, maybe a thumb. Also, we have add a block eater. Our winter here is so hard...

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #23  
Fredartic said:
We only get the tractor, loader and backoe and with a canopy. We begin with this and later we will get a snowblower, maybe a thumb. Also, we have add a block eater. Our winter here is so hard...
If I lived in such a harsh climate, I would rig up an outlet to plug in my heated leathers, such as is done in motorcycle riding. Tour Master Synergy Heated Leather Gloves - Motorcycle Superstore

/ Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #24  
   / Bobcat 120 = CK20 or CK20S ? #25  
Fredartic said:

I don't know if Kioti has fixed the start issue, but many Kioti dealers are installing a heater for free with the CK20s. With the new 22hp motor, they're having start issues when it gets cold out. Mine came with a heater from Rick Wallace at no charge.

BTW, I've been told Kioti is working on the cold start issue with plans to retro fit any that needs it. I can't wait because even just above 40F, I have start issues when the heater isn't used. I haven't tried the block heater.

My Ram has a Cummins with a grid heater, instead of glow plugs. That sucker will even start in teens without the grid heater. I think the easiest fix for Kioti would be to add a grid heater. They probably won't do it due to cost.