Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #41  
Having lots of HP with little to nothing under you does not work very well, the 2305 looks closer to the Craftsman tractor than it would ever compare to the CT122 or the lesser of the two the CT120.....

God, I got to sit on a Big John Deere 2305 and it was CUTE at most evening if it has 26 hp. and then I got to run the CT120 and there is no way you could compare the two.

The only thing that the 2305 comes even close to and that might be the Bobcat mini track loader because its small like the John Deere 2305 but even with that I know the mini track loader will push the Deere all over the yard with its traction and power, so again there no comparison to the two machines, so white comes out on top once again..

And if John Deere is so much better than Bobcat, than why do you see more White skid steers than yellow one's and besides most people think of Green when it comes to farming and all the rest think of White when it comes to working hard all day at a construction site, so what more can one so???

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #42  
How can you compare a 2305 and a CT122 anyway? They are two VERY different size machines. If you want something the size of a CT122 look at a 2520 or 2720. I'm about to purchase a scut and am looking at a 2305 and MF GC 2600. I have a very good Bobcat dealer near me, looked at them but decided they are bigger and more expensive than what I want.

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #43  
I will say it that the CT120 is much larger than the 2305 but at over $4,200 dollars less than the quote I got this past spring from my local John Deere dealer got me a thinken and if you were to go by the quote I got from my local Kioti dealer on the CK20 HST with the same FEL that's on both the Deere and the Bobcat, they price's were so much higher that when I went looking at the new Bobcat line they offered me a deal on the much larger CT230 at just $275.00 dollars more than the CK20 HST thats 20hp and for only $275.00 more I got a 30hp Moster, but then again it was a lot larger than what I am looking to buy........

Perhaps where you live the prices are a lot cheaper on these tractors than they are in the Northeast and if that is true all the better when buying that new tractor and perhaps they are both very good units, but most of the people around these parts think of Bobcat as the Cadillac of Construction equipment and this is where I plan to use my new CT120.........:)

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #44  
Yes, that's the worst part of this tractor purchasing. Location seems to make a huge difference in price. I have a real good Bobcat dealer here, and he tried everything to get the price down, but was still $6000.00 more for a CT122 tlb than what I can get a 2305 or Massey GC 2610tlb for. He even checked the CT120 but it was actually more than the 122 due to incentives. I also found it funny that the Kioti tractor is waaaaay cheaper around here than the same Bobcat model.
I guess that's why I've been researching my purchase for months and still haven't pulled the trigger on a purchase yet:D

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #45  
A Bobcat Tractor and a Kioti have some differences.* They are both manufactured by Daedong, but a Bobcat actually has close to 100 upgrades made during the manufacturing process.* FYI...the CT120 has been discontinued in favor of the more popular CT122

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #46  
A Bobcat Tractor and a Kioti have some differences.* They are both manufactured by Daedong, but a Bobcat actually has close to 100 upgrades made during the manufacturing process.*
We keep hearing that. But no one has ever been able to tell us what the upgrades are.
If its true then can someone please show us/tell us what these upgrades are???

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #47  
A Bobcat Tractor and a Kioti have some differences.* They are both manufactured by Daedong, but a Bobcat actually has close to 100 upgrades made during the manufacturing process.* FYI...the CT120 has been discontinued in favor of the more popular CT122
100 upgrades? BS. They have different paint and decals. They are made on the same production line and there have been photos on TBN showing orange and white versions being assembled together. Don't believe false hype from salesmen.

There are different attachments (loader and backhoe) none of which are made by Daedong. I believe the CT120 is the older CK20 while the CT122 is the current CK20S.

/ Bobcat CT120 vs Deere 2305 #48  
100 upgrades? BS. They have different paint and decals. They are made on the same production line and there have been photos on TBN showing orange and white versions being assembled together. Don't believe false hype from salesmen.

There are different attachments (loader and backhoe) none of which are made by Daedong. I believe the CT120 is the older CK20 while the CT122 is the current CK20S.

I agree. I've looked at both, and besides the colour, price is the only difference. I've found Kioti CK20S on sale for thousands cheaper than the CT122 in my area.