Comparison Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #41  
KYBobcat you've described my experience and thoughts as well. I'm 5mo into owning a 2021 ct2040hst and absolutely love it. Also I have an awesome local dealer to work with that is only 10min from my place. Will see in 5yrs but I do predict that Bobcat is going to take good care of me with parts and service expertise along the way. Build quality of this tractor far exceeds my initial expectations. Glad I made the switch from green to white.
Ajarthur, thanks for sharing and that is good to hear. Nice tractor!

Hopefully we are not alone and our assessment of Bobcat and their service abilities. I too have been pleased with my tractor build quality. It is a much nicer tractor than I intended to buy, and so far, no regrets. I have been picking up a few implements and will be putting in more hours in the saddle over the next few months.

And I want one of those Wicked Grapples! Just need to spend the money and wait a half year! lol

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #42  
Surprisingly, my local Bobcat dealer has no tractors on his lot either. They have lots of construction equipment for both sale and rent, but no tractors. They sold out last month, and still waiting on new tractor inventory to arrive. They were great guys, easy to talk to and have a full service department for everything. But the sales staff struggled to answer basic tractor questions on specific models. I am sure things would change if they had tractor inventory.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #43  
I decided to maximize the zero percent Bobcat financing option and put most of the equity from my previous tractor into root rake grapple, 65in ditch bank flail mower, and a 7ft rear blade with hydraulic angle, tilt, and offset. Was strongly considering a EA wicked but ended up going with a Precision Mfg grapple instead. It took only 8wks to get and I'm really happy with it. Made in USA and it weighs just 265lbs. Super tough unit with double grapples.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-183702-006.png
    Screenshot_20211230-183702-006.png
    949 KB · Views: 191
   / Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #44  
Surprisingly, my local Bobcat dealer has no tractors on his lot either. They have lots of construction equipment for both sale and rent, but no tractors. They sold out last month, and still waiting on new tractor inventory to arrive. They were great guys, easy to talk to and have a full service department for everything. But the sales staff struggled to answer basic tractor questions on specific models. I am sure things would change if they had tractor inventory.

My local dealer doesn't have any tractors in stock either... At the time I ordered mine he had a new ct2540 and a slightly used ct4045. Both are long gone now. Glad I ordered mine last spring it was well worth the ~60day wait.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #45  
I decided to maximize the zero percent Bobcat financing option and put most of the equity from my previous tractor into root rake grapple, 65in ditch bank flail mower, and a 7ft rear blade with hydraulic angle, tilt, and offset. Was strongly considering a EA wicked but ended up going with a Precision Mfg grapple instead. It took only 8wks to get and I'm really happy with it. Made in USA and it weighs just 265lbs. Super tough unit with double grapples.
Nice options you selected. I just ordered the EA wicked Grapple. I have no idea what the current lead time is. Also picked up a 72” roto tiller and pallet forks from Bobcat.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #46  
Nice options you selected. I just ordered the EA wicked Grapple. I have no idea what the current lead time is. Also picked up a 72” roto tiller and pallet forks from Bobcat.
picked up? U mean ordered? Actually got?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #47  
Picked up as in bought. They actually delivered both implements. Actually got - yes.

They had to get the tiller from another dealer, so it took a few days (2-3 days) to get. They had the heavy duty pallet forks. They delivered both to my house at no charge.

I am a bit bummed as Bobcat had sent me a 15% off coupon for one implement. I couldnt find the coupon until after I purchased the implements. The coupon expired end of year. I had paid for the implements before end of year so my dealer is trying to see if corporate will honor it. Pending…

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #48  
So I thought I would update this post with another positive experience with Bobcat and my Bobcat dealer. In the post above I mentioned that I purchased a tiller from my local Bobcat dealer but had lost a 15% off coupon for an implement sent to me earlier from Bobcat. Of course I find the coupon later so I reached out to my dealer and I am pleased to say that my dealer got in touch with Bobcat and they honored the 15% off coupon. We did have a receipt, so that helped but I felt my local Bobcat dealer helped me out here and so did Bobcat. They continue to earn my business. Again, I am not saying every Bobcat dealer is like this, but I think its good to pass along a few positive experiences. Take it for what it's worth.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #49  
Hey all, my experience strongly tracks with some comments above. Spring of 2019 I was working with a Kubota dealer on a deal for a roughly 25 HP HST with fel. Actually went to highschool with the salesman. No leeway on anything, no demo out in the yard, kinda lazy and smug.

You know how the internet follows you around and right around this time an add for Bobcat cuts showed up on the sidebar of some webpage. I didn't think much of it at the time but clicked on something or other and forgot about it.

I continued to work on my Kubota deal when maybe 6 weeks later I gets a call from local Bobcat guys-they have something called ct2025 hst on the lot Long story short, demo'd it, liked it, checked with a Kioti guy not too far away who could not only not match price of Bobcat unit, but didn't even know if he could get one for me, this all well pre-covid.

Ended up with the ,2025, fel, beet juice in the rears, and delivered 70 miles, for....are we allowed to say? Let's just say, a very good value in a cut. Mines been good at a little over 100 hrs.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #50  
Hey all, my experience strongly tracks with some comments above. Spring of 2019 I was working with a Kubota dealer on a deal for a roughly 25 HP HST with fel. Actually went to highschool with the salesman. No leeway on anything, no demo out in the yard, kinda lazy and smug.

You know how the internet follows you around and right around this time an add for Bobcat cuts showed up on the sidebar of some webpage. I didn't think much of it at the time but clicked on something or other and forgot about it.

I continued to work on my Kubota deal when maybe 6 weeks later I gets a call from local Bobcat guys-they have something called ct2025 hst on the lot Long story short, demo'd it, liked it, checked with a Kioti guy not too far away who could not only not match price of Bobcat unit, but didn't even know if he could get one for me, this all well pre-covid.

Ended up with the ,2025, fel, beet juice in the rears, and delivered 70 miles, for....are we allowed to say? Let's just say, a very good value in a cut. Mines been good at a little over 100 hrs.
Yes, you can say. Congratulations!

What part of Wisconsin? We lived up there for 6-7 years before coming to Texas.