Boomer 25

/ Boomer 25 #31  
Un -believe-able, electric pto clutch on a farm tractor. Unless it has a variable voltage engagement, which would work for a mower deck.
I like some of the features on the new boomers, the wheel size, what looks like a lot heavier drive train & 3 pt hook up. I don't like the hs pedal & the fuel tank location. I haven't seen an of the new models with a loader & mower deck on them yet. If the dealer said it had an electric pto, I'd have to say, nice tractor, but not for me.
I'll keep my older boomer 25.

the electric PTO does not have that variable voltage thingy. The boomer 30 does have it.

/ Boomer 25 #32  
Kingtxag,
Thank you for getting back to me! Yes, it is a shame that the NH corp. has to make "sales by deception" in order to sell their Boomer 25's. My hat is off to your local NH dealership for being honest and forthwith on refunding your money.
Kingtxag, since I am now out of the market for a NEW Boomer 25, perhaps you could tell me what the NH models are going back 10-15 years that I should be looking for in the 25 hp range? Something that utilizes a front bucket, belly mower and rear tiller, which are the three implements I'm interested in. Thanks for your help and certainly for starting this thread! I'm sure it has saved a lot of grief and $. Someone should forward a copy of this thread to NH letting them know that we're on to their deceptive sales techniques and flawed product. Thank goodness for the power of the internet!
Regards,
Rick

/ Boomer 25 #33  
Kingtxag,
Thank you for getting back to me! Yes, it is a shame that the NH corp. has to make "sales by deception" in order to sell their Boomer 25's. My hat is off to your local NH dealership for being honest and forthwith on refunding your money.
Kingtxag, since I am now out of the market for a NEW Boomer 25, perhaps you could tell me what the NH models are going back 10-15 years that I should be looking for in the 25 hp range? Something that utilizes a front bucket, belly mower and rear tiller, which are the three implements I'm interested in. Thanks for your help and certainly for starting this thread! I'm sure it has saved a lot of grief and $. Someone should forward a copy of this thread to NH letting them know that we're on to their deceptive sales techniques and flawed product. Thank goodness for the power of the internet!
Regards,
Rick

man I wish you lived close to Texas, I would sell you my 2004 NH TZ24DA. ($6,000) with MMM and FEL.
I would recommend any NH tractor 24-26hp that is 2010 or older.
do not buy 2012 or 2011 models, is my suggestion.

/ Boomer 25 #35  
nooo... TC21/TC24/TC26 are all good tractors.

I agree I like all compact NH tractors that are built 2010 or before.
I wish I had bought a TC26 back in the days instead of a TZ24, just for the size difference.
But I love my 2004 NH TZ24.

/ Boomer 25 #36  
I had a tz18DA, then a t1010 and I just traded that in for t1110. I had looked at the boomer 25 but just didn't like the pedal, location of fuel tank, lack of a toolbox. I love New Hollands but it just seemed like they went back to an old drawing board with this model. A previous post mentions they wanted to make a cheaper tractor. I'm guessing they did this to be competative. Well, unfortunately they succeeded and I hope the revise the design. My local dealer is excellant and I have absolutely no complaints. Just wish the new boomers were as good at those older ones.

/ Boomer 25 #37  
I just bought a new holland boomer 20. For some reason there is a loud squealing noise coming from under th3 seat. Has anyone had this issue? The dealerhas replaced both hydro filtersand the hydro pump. Still is very very loud.

/ Boomer 25 #38  
I just bought a new holland boomer 20. For some reason there is a loud squealing noise coming from under th3 seat. Has anyone had this issue? The dealerhas replaced both hydro filtersand the hydro pump. Still is very very loud.

A loud high pitched squeal from under the seat area would normally be a pressure relief valve dumping, due to system over pressure but that would normally be while using the hydraulic system. :2cents:

/ Boomer 25 #39  
The noise is constant. Its weird because it doesn't matter if it's hot or cold. It can be in neutral or moving. The noise seems to be getting louder as i put more hours on it. The dealer has replaced both filters and the hydo pump. They called me yesterday to tell me the problem still isn't solved. They are checking with the new holland service rep to figure out a solution. Other than the noise the tractor is great. Plenty of power and very easy to operate. I see alot of post about the hydro pedal being awkward, I actually like it. I have owned John Deere's and Fords before and I really like the Boomer 20 and 25.

Last edited: