Boomer 25

/ Boomer 25 #41  
They are made in South Korea by Ls tractor.

/ Boomer 25 #42  
Hi folks I just convey how disappointment I am with my 2012 New Holland Boomer 20.Ours has a loader and hoe and was purchased new in December of 2012 from Bull International in Washington PA. We have had the tractor for about a year and a half and have had nothing but trouble it. The list is actually to long to post but have mainly been electrical issues the render the unit dead. When we went to test it it would not start. the next day they said they fixed when we went back it would not start. A couple days later the hoe came in and when we went to pick it up it and it was not ready (although promised to be). It was sitting outside and we watched them push it inside to install the hoe, because you guessed it it would not start. At that point we said we did not want it but all the papers were in place including 0% financing and a rebate that was ending that day. Anyway, we reluctantly went through with the purchase and what a mistake. This is hands down the worst piece of equipment I ever bought and I am 50 years old. Basically, this is weak tractor designed and made by LS tractor in Korea from lots of sourced parts with New Holland paint and decals. Living with this thing is misery as it breaks down in the middle of jobs. It is completely unreliable and a real piece of feces. It only has a few hundred hours on it and has been towed in dead 6 times and we have had 3 field calls for breakdowns. This on top of us keeping it going with our own fixes. Today it is dead again and being towed as I type this. This is the 10th major breakdown (won't run). We have a great older kubota and I called the Kubota dealer to see if I could trade it. They said the Boomer series has a bad history and would not take it on trade. They recommended we take it to a equipment and tractor auction place in the next county and sell it and come see them about a new B series. Anyway, I tried to save $4,000 over a Kubota or JD and go with New Holland and what a mistake. While I know New Holland makes good equipment these boomers are "sourced tractors from Korea" and are not designed or built by New Holland. What a shame New Holland has gone down this road - it sure to tarnish their image. In summation don't buy this tractor. People in the know admit they have a lot of issues including New Holland corporate and our dealer. When we bought this they were basically a new line with no real track record. Now that the word is out BUYER BEWARE! Don't be Penny wise and Pound foolish. A good tractor is a long term investment. Pay more and get a quality tractor. Don't buy one of these cheap pieces of rubbish.