Buying Advice Branson 2400/2800

/ Branson 2400/2800 #11  
We just purchase 2400H and I run the irrigation pump using the rear pto. I do not have to be in the seat to run the pto. I just push the clutch in standing next to the tractor and and engage the 540 pto and pump all the water I need.

Eric

yup, the seat safety switch is for the MMM pto.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #12  
Good to know, now I just have to figure out how to add warning lights for the parking break and pto engagements. It should be fun.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #13  
I believe (not totally sure) that the brake and pto lights are there, just not hooked up.
Why?
I dunno...
I do know that if you use the parking brake, you will be driving around with it partially on, and your HST making rude noises...

/ Branson 2400/2800 #14  
I believe (not totally sure) that the brake and pto lights are there, just not hooked up.
Why?
I dunno...
I do know that if you use the parking brake, you will be driving around with it partially on, and your HST making rude noises...

Yes, I have heard the noises which is why I want the light. I have seen the locations for the indicators, just need to pull the dash and see if there are lights already there or if I need them as well. My dealer told me the same thing about the parking brake lite not being hooked up.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #15  
I am also looking for a decent schematic for the 2400H. So far no luck but am still searching. I will ask my dealer if he has something the next time I talk to him. He is extremely helpful.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #18  
I bought my 2800 turbo with a bush hog and have used the mess out of it and have to yet bog it down pulling trees with my brush grubber which works really well, digging holes, leveling some piles of dirt, filling sand into a form for a slab, a great little tractor. by the way does anybody have an electrical diagram for the 2800.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #19  
I bought my 2800 turbo with a bush hog and have used the mess out of it and have to yet bog it down pulling trees with my brush grubber which works really well, digging holes, leveling some piles of dirt, filling sand into a form for a slab, a great little tractor. by the way does anybody have an electrical diagram for the 2800.

I looked in my service manual and it does have some semi-generic electrical diagrams broken down by areas covered. Did you have any particular electrical area in mind? I may be able to scan them i nand attach them. Some times the scans are to large a file and they get blocked out.

What the manual does NOT have are any hydraulic schematics. i would sure like a schematic of the HST.