Buying Advice Branson 2400/2800

/ Branson 2400/2800 #21  
loader manual has a hyd schematic but i dont think it has hst or 3p on it but mine is at home and i am offshore headed across the atlantic.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #22  
sorry here is the link to Operators Manual http://www.branson-global.com/service/00%20OPERATORS%20MANUAL.pdf"

/ Branson 2400/2800 #23  
Re: Branson 2400/2800 electrical diagrams

I am going to try and attach diagrams for the main electrical system & lighting - flasher system.

Attachments

• lights and flashers.jpg
    lights and flashers.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 607
  • wiring colors.jpg
    wiring colors.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 421
  • wiring diagram.jpg
    wiring diagram.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 2,886
   / Branson 2400/2800 #24  
Re: Branson 2400/2800 electrical diagrams

Thanks as soon as i get home i will send you the HYD Schematics that i have.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #25  
What is the MMM?

/ Branson 2400/2800 #27  
I just added a 2400 to my collection and noticed the lights weren't hooked up on it either. Blinkers work and the engine rotating symbol, battery, and glow plug are all that illuminate. I miss the hand brake light as I have it on my 6530 and am forgetful....really need it. I may pull the dash tomorrow and have a look see myself. Would like to have the PTO on light like my 6530 also and the 4wd.....heck all of them. I'll dig into it in the next couple of days (going to be cold tomorrow...unheated shop) but warm up Friday. Will post back.

The easiest clue for me would be the hand brake, as it's easily visually accessible. If a sensor switch is mounted adjacent to it then it's a dash problem. If not then I would doubt if the whole wiring installation was there.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #28  
Mid Mount Mower:thumbsup:

Thanks. I was seriously considering buying one with my 2400 but after thinking through it decided a rear mount detachable unit was best for me. The mid mount is convenient for mowing and surely would do a great job but it would just be in the way when not in use and especially when you mount and dismount the tractor. Got the 5' 3 pt rotary instead.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #29  
Thanks. I was seriously considering buying one with my 2400 but after thinking through it decided a rear mount detachable unit was best for me. The mid mount is convenient for mowing and surely would do a great job but it would just be in the way when not in use and especially when you mount and dismount the tractor. Got the 5' 3 pt rotary instead.
Mid mount mowers can get in the way when not in use.
But I never felt they where in the way mounting/dismounting. I always just used them for an additional step.

/ Branson 2400/2800 #30  
I just added a 2400 to my collection and noticed the lights weren't hooked up on it either. Blinkers work and the engine rotating symbol, battery, and glow plug are all that illuminate. I miss the hand brake light as I have it on my 6530 and am forgetful....really need it. I may pull the dash tomorrow and have a look see myself. Would like to have the PTO on light like my 6530 also and the 4wd.....heck all of them. I'll dig into it in the next couple of days (going to be cold tomorrow...unheated shop) but warm up Friday. Will post back.

The easiest clue for me would be the hand brake, as it's easily visually accessible. If a sensor switch is mounted adjacent to it then it's a dash problem. If not then I would doubt if the whole wiring installation was there.

When you apply the hand brake do your rear brake lights come on? That is all I get on my 2400H I just went out and double checked that there is no dash lite that comes on.