Branson 5 - Kioti 0

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Stopped by my dealer today to talk rotary cutters (see my other post). While I was there, I casually asked how Branson's were selling--especially compared to Kioti.

The salesman kind of stunned me when he told me he'd sold 5 Bransons, 2 Zetors, and no Kioti's since he'd come back to work at that dealership a short time back. He's the only full time salesperson there.

Their lot was littered with new Kiotis too.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #2  
SnowRidge
Good for him.
Chipperman
PS: Has your dealer said why he sells Branson instead of Century considering he is a Zetor dealer?

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Has your dealer said why he sells Branson instead of Century considering he is a Zetor dealer? )</font>

No, it never came up, but the Branson line is quite new to them. Next time I'm by there I'll ask about the Centurys.

They also sell Landini (sp?). I don't know how those are selling for them.

I think they also used to sell Mahindra in the pre-Korean CUTs days.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Has your dealer said why he sells Branson instead of Century considering he is a Zetor dealer? )</font>

Just thought of this:

It's got to be the location. He is less than two hours from the Branson USA office. He can get a new tractor in one day by sending his shop truck down. Saves shipping charges too.

Mine took two days from the time he phoned down to Georgia--and that included Branson uncrating the unit, putting on R4s and the loader, and installing the remotes.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #6  
It would be interesting to see which models were involved. I am surprised that Kioti still markets the older models 30HP and under. (CK20 obviously excepted) In my mind the Century-Branson and Mahindra are far ahead of these models. On the larger DK models I think they are competitive featurewise with the other Korean imports. I did notice Kioti took quite a price hike this last October. I think Century- Branson will have their own thread soon. As soon as all the hoopla over Mahindra quiets down.
Pacesetter

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0
He has several different DKs in stock. I'm not sure about the smaller ones, though.

He has one DK35 on the lot, and it's been there so long that the shift knob's legend has sun-burned off. I know he is willing to deal on it. I don't know why it hasn't sold.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #8  
0% Financing on Branson

<font color="blue">Go Branson. Get some financing and you'll never have to look back! </font>

Just saw on the Branson website that they are offering 0% financing! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Look under "Specials"

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #9  
Re: 0% Financing on Branson

Not to be a skeptic but my dealer said the financing was not for homeowners--just farmers. I'll double check with him, as I haven't spoken with him in a couple of weeks. If it's true, it's great news for the company and for us. I wonder if I can get the financing retroactively?

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #10  
Re: 0% Financing on Branson

If it's only for farmers (which seems kind of odd for a CUT line of tractors /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif) then maybe it's time for you to plant a garden? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif