Branson 5 - Kioti 0

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #11  
Re: 0% Financing on Branson

Financing is financing,I do not see what difference it would make whether you farm or not. Unless it is from some farmer only financing company. Don't know too many farmers with CUTs, or a use for one myself to tell you the truth.

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #12  

I went by the Branson dealer yesterday and drove the 3510. It's a nice unit, but the problem is that I had just come from the Kubota dealer where I had driven the L3130. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

The dealer told me that his price on the 3520 with FEL would be $16,495, or about $800 more if I wanted the 0% financing. He said there are some dealer incentives that disappear if the 0% financing is used.

Seems that once again, there's no free lunch. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #13  

Financing is financing, but that's they way it was stated to me. No farmer, no financing. There are ways around these sorts of requirements, but is strikes me as kind of silly. But what do I know. Bill, you should be able to do better than $16,500 for a 3510 with a loader. As for the Kubota, you may be less impressed when you add on all the things that come standard on a Branson and the implements and then compare the $. Where are you located?

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #14  

Jonathan,

The price was for a 3520, which they didn't have in stock. I test-drove a 3510.

I'm in the Dallas area, and there's only one Branson dealer around here - Lake June Equipment - and they are real fine folks. I've bought a couple of implements from them. They also sell the Long tractor.

Welcome back!

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #15  

Thanks, Bill. I would say that is a fair price, not a great price. Bransons are selling like hotcakes right now, so the great deals are probably going to be slim for a while. My local guy, who is very small, is selling them faster than he can get them in. I believe there is a bit of a backlog. This is both good and bad, mostly good for the long run.

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0

Here's the cash price I got on mine a couple of months ago:

3520 with BL20 loader....$15,400
R4s...................................570
Rear remotes......................400

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #17  

Jonathan & Snowridge,

The price I got was just a "window-shopping" quote. The dealer knew I wasn't a buyer, just a tire kicker. I'm sure he would sharpen his pencil some if he thought I was serious. As long as I live 200 miles from my tractor, and only get to use one weekend a month at most, I'll just be daydreamin'. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif My 25 year old L345 has handled everything I've asked of it so far, but some day .......

Snowridge, that does sound like a great price on a great tractor. Next time I drop by there, I'm going to drive the 4020, so I can get the feel of the bigger frame. The 4020 is the only 20 series that he keeps on the lot.

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Next time I drop by there, I'm going to drive the 4020, so I can get the feel of the bigger frame. )</font>

That's exactly what I did. Then I had my dealer order the 3520 from the distributor. The 4020 is nothing more than a turbocharged 3520, as far as I know.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #19  

Tried to haggle with Lake June tractors last year and the owner told me right out that they don't dicker on price. What they ask is what they get. Too Bad! Lost a sale at the time.

Ron

/ Branson 5 - Kioti 0 #20  

Hey Snowridge,

The 4020 is a turbocharged 3520, identical in every other way. The value for hp on the 4020 is probably higher than the 3520, but I always worry about one more thing to breakdown. In addition, turbochargers are hard on gasoline based engines, which I thought might be the case for diesels as well--perhaps not? So I went with the 3520 also.

The 3520's frame is not different from the 3510's, save for a couple of spacers to make the wheelbase longer and to give the tractor a wider stance. The tractor does sit higher, wider and longer and this was a + for me with my very hilly property. I paid $14,200 for a 2002 model with r1's, bl20 fel and rear remotes. There's a long story behind why I got such a good deal.

Went by my dealer yesterday and saw he got his shipment in. I'll let you know how fast he sells them. Three of the six were gone already!