BX 22 Storage Barn

/ BX 22 Storage Barn
City Building Inspector pays a visit to job site. He seems pleased with the job so far and even offered to lend a hand.

Attachments

• 383575-Building Inspector.jpg
    383575-Building Inspector.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 564
   / BX 22 Storage Barn #22  
Nice looking shed and progress in a day. Must be some good helpers, especially that building inspector. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX 22 Storage Barn #23  
Looks & sounds cool. One thought.. If I were building this, I'd make sure to engineer it with a strong post in the center of each wall and then a really strong beam spanning the width of the bay with the beam resting on the posts. Then, at any time in the future you could install a hoist: chain or electric. That way you can lift anything you need to: an engine, lift an implement & set it on a dolly, partially lift a mower or cutter to remove the blades for sharpening, etc.

/ BX 22 Storage Barn
Good idea on the lifting beam. The project is still not finished yet, I've got plenty of photo's, but I was holding off posting them until the project was complete. I'm at the painting stage now. I'm hoping to be finished in two weeks.

Greg

/ BX 22 Storage Barn #25  
Looks like it will be a real nice building when your done. Keep those photos comin'. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ BX 22 Storage Barn #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Good idea on the lifting beam. The project is still not finished yet, I've got plenty of photo's, but I was holding off posting them until the project was complete. I'm at the painting stage now. I'm hoping to be finished in two weeks.

Greg )</font>

Well, it's been about 2 weeks now. Is it done? Almost done? How's about an update? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BX 22 Storage Barn #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Good idea on the lifting beam. The project is still not finished yet, I've got plenty of photo's, but I was holding off posting them until the project was complete. I'm at the painting stage now. I'm hoping to be finished in two weeks.

Greg )</font>

Well, it's been about 2 weeks now. Is it done? Almost done? How's about an update? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

Just a reminder. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BX 22 Storage Barn
Thanks for the reminder,
I'm putting the tin on the roof in the morning (Sunday,4/18/04)
I hope to have pictures soon.

Greg

/ BX 22 Storage Barn #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks for the reminder,
I'm putting the tin on the roof in the morning (Sunday,4/18/04)
I hope to have pictures soon. Greg)</font>

Any photos yet? Just another friendly reminder /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. G

/ BX 22 Storage Barn
GerardC

Thanks for your reminders /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have been holding off on posting any photos hoping I could show a 100% completed structure, but the project seems to be dragging on and on.
These are the most recent ones I have.
Hope you like the looks of the building.

Greg

Attachments

• 421653-Picture 010.jpg
    421653-Picture 010.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 283