BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one?

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #31  
Here is the tool box I made.
I like it! Unfortunately my BX has the brake on the left side so that won't fit so well. I'm looking at fabbing a simple box to mount on the FEL tower.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #32  
There's nowhere on most tractors to mount a toolbox and it seems it's always an afterthought. I have a Deere 85 HP 5520 and have a ROPS mounted toolbox like the BX and it's awkward. Whatever you put in it gets sandblasted with dust and vibration but still you need to carry at least a few tools and pins, etc. Tractor makers need a plan "B" for toolboxes. Photo of mine if anyone wants it.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #33  
I made mine out of 4" PVC and two 4" PVC caps; the bottom cap is glued on. Spray painted it with some spray paint for plastic, then went over that with Kubota orange. Mounted it to the left side FEL stanchion. Works good enough for me and is out of my way. Only issue is it comes off with the FEL, but that is seldom the case or me. I don't think I have any pic's, but I got the idea from earlier post on here, so I'm sure there's plenty of examples in the archives.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #34  
I have had one for about six months. I really like it and use it every time a mow or use the tractor. I keep my gloves, glasses, etc in it. Only down side for me is when I'm trenching with the backhoe. The box is right in the way where I lean over to swivel the seat around. After a few times I got used to it and now it doesn't bother me at all. I really like it and recommend it.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #35  
I have had one for about six months. I really like it and use it every time a mow or use the tractor. I keep my gloves, glasses, etc in it. Only down side for me is when I'm trenching with the backhoe. The box is right in the way where I lean over to swivel the seat around. After a few times I got used to it and now it doesn't bother me at all. I really like it and recommend it.
I was wondering if it got in the way when pivoting the seat. Thanks for the post.