BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one?

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #11  
I got one and it is very handy to have and it "goes with the tractor". I consider it a little on the small size and a bit pricey. I think I am going to make my own like some have suggested on here. I might put the Kubota one on my zero turn. For maybe gloves, filter mask, sunglasses, multi tool and stick my phone in.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #12  
I bit the bullet and ended up ordering the Kubota bolt-on toolbox. It is Kubota Wholegoods P/N BX3058. I'll do a review of it and post plenty of pictures and measurements in case anyone else is interested. For the price it would seem like Kubota could sell one of these for at least every other BX if they would just make an effort to tell people about it.

Give me at least a week for another update. The dealer I ordered from yesterday said it would be two days to get it to them and at least a couple days to get it to me since I was outside of their 100 mile halo. They gave me the impression that if I was within 100 miles they could have it direct shipped from Kubota Wholegoods.

What was the price if I may ask, and I don't see that part number listed on their site. thanks

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one?
What was the price if I may ask, and I don't see that part number listed on their site. thanks

The price was $65 plus shipping. I purchased from Messick's. You have to call a Kubota dealer to order it unless you can find a dealer that has Kubota Wholegoods on their website. I searched all over but couldn't find it.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #14  
Thanks, I'd really like to see a few good pictures of one, how it mounts, inside, etc. take care

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #15  
I have added a behind the seat toolbox to a couple of my Kubotas, and used this Craftsman both times... it worked out well, is waterproof, and just the right size.
Sears.com

This is a pretty neat little toolbox. Just the right size and the right price.

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #16  
I found a really good one at a local big box store. It holds over 1100 cubic inches, is easily mounted/dismounted, and the price can't be beat.😊

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #17  
Will the Kubota box fit a full size grease gun?

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #19  
Don't think I'd want my grease guns riding in with tools and such. I like the idea of a pvc tube... or maybe caps on the loader tube, like 4shorts has... besides, how often do you have to grease anything beyond every 10 hours, if that??

/ BX Optional Toolbox? Anyone have one? #20  
How about this one? Fits almost any size ROPS. Mounts inside, outside, cross tractor. Left side version, right side version available. Water resistant "ammo can" pops out and lets you interchange another box with tools you need for a different task.
Available now. Email us contact@bxpanded.com for specifics and details.

Attachments

• IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,216
  • IMG_1237.JPG
    IMG_1237.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG