BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I chose not to deal as a third party at this time in my life as a dealer. I like to deal directly with the manufacturer as several times the middle party has had a change in heart and I as well as my customer was left out. )</font>

Kioti when dealer direct years ago.There is no middle party to have a change of heart !!
My dealer has been a Kioti dealer since the early 90's.
They have been selling here for over a decade,sales are better than ever and Kioti is now building a 180,000 square foot assembly/distribution center in North Carolina.
So I think it is safe to say Kioti isn't going anywhere !!

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #22  
I agree,there's just as many Kioti dealers around here as Kubota.I can't see why I would want to pay more and get less with Kubota.I had a guy come over who has a Kubuta and he checked out my Kioti,he couldn't believe what I payed for it and how well built it was and the options that come standard.Kubota is just going to price themselves out of the market around here.Dealers sell Kioti's out as quick as they come in.I'm not worried about resale or Kioti going anywhere. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Unfortunatly I feel there are to many new manufacturers coming in to the country right now.)</font>

The Kioti website states "The first Kioti compact tractor was introduced in the US in 1985."

Kioti went dealer direct at a later date.(no middle party)

"1993 Daedong USA was formed."
I wouldn't exactly list Kioti as a new Mfg. coming into the country.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #24  
<font color="blue">Dealers sell Kioti's out as quick as they come in.I'm not worried about
resale or Kioti going anywhere. </font>

I agree with you 100 percent--This company is "Rock Solid" We have been in business over 26 years and have seen many old Mfgrs like IH and Ford go out or merge with another company to keep afloat--We have been a dealer for Kioti for years and have sold many tractors. We average about 1 minor warranty claim per year. Our local NH/MF dealer has them lined up at the back service dept door every Monday morning--I understand they are considering closing one of thier stores, if they can get out of the lease?--I sorta feel sorry for them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif-Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment Co *Implement Scratch and Dent sale on now*

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As a dealer I want the best brand that I can have for longevity of the product as well as dealer service to me which in turn takes care of our relationships that we often have for life with our freinds our customers. )</font>

Art,
Kubota makes a fine tractor, I'm not disputing that.
But I think you should look closer at Kioti. Especially the newer DK and CK models.
I think you are underestimating the fit and finish and quality of these tractors.
I my opinion they are as good as any I have seen.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #26  
I think you are underestimating the fit and finish and quality of these tractors.
I my opinion they are as good as any I have seen. )</font>

Vince I've got to agree with you . I went with an L3130 over a DK 35 simply for the hydro . (the wife drives it too /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )
But as to fit finish and features it's a wash . As to price ... The DK had a good edge . And the folks at Romans Engine sales were first rate folks ! I wish he was also a Kubota dealer .
If I was the only operator of the machine , I'd be the very happy owner of a Dk 35 with the Creeper gear set up .
John

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Vince I've got to agree with you . I went with an L3130 over a DK 35 simply for the hydro . (the wife drives it too /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )
But as to fit finish and features it's a wash . )</font>

Thanks John and good luck with the 3130, thats a real nice machine.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have you looked at Mahindras new 2015 model? )</font>

Have not, I did checkout their website. Looks like a nice machine. Do you know what the 2015 or the 2615 with a FEL and backhoe goes for?

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #30  
Dk, Kioti owners here you ate me up and spit me out, you were justified. I started looking and as much as I feel I sit in the center of the world, I guess I don't. I don't have a kioti dealer within 40 plus miles of me and more, and everyway I would leave I can find all the other makes as well as mine again in just over 25 miles. Why would anybody try to start one. I know that we are in the internet age and maybe 250 good dealers is better then 2000 with some not so good. The brand does seem viable and the product doesn't look bad as I have taken the time at some of the shows when they have been there to look at them. I do believe that to try to trade them in (in a regressed area like this) they might not sell so good as there are no neighbors with them. That is why I stated what I did about resale. The book values do seem to be holding good. (they didn't the last time I had looked) I didn't mean to infer , but I can understand after reading the statement as Kioti has been here for a while but there are a lot of new brands coming in. There are a lot of new brands that have just started here. Some will be strong and find a niche here, some won't. We have seen other brands that came across twenty years ago that didn't make it as well as plenty here that couldn't make it either. Some of those brands have been discussed before on this site those people were looking for parts. I have been there as a dealer and I like endurance of product lines. Kioti does seem do be doing well where they are located, the product lines are widening and obviously you guys are very happy with your purchases.