BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #31  
Art,

Sounds like your in the perfect geographical area to add the Kioti line at your dealership. You would'nt be the first Kubota dealer to add Kioti's to thier line-up. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #32  
Don, for what I said about Kioti I doubt that they would want me. We unfortuanatly have a choice of three or four compact brands depending on how you look at it major brands in our line-up now and to train people to know what they are and how to represent them well, one brand is more then enough. We have been asked thru the years to sell nearly all brands. I know that a few years ago we did for one reason or another get stuff from Kioti. A couple of years ago we looked at our lawn and garden tractors. Three brands all top end how much better can you have it? We had no starter line up with lower pricing. It is a balancing act as to what to sell and what area you want to focus the buisness in. We are an older ag dealer with 40 years of lawn mower experience,not a bad thing just a challange to keep getting out of the ruts we build. Just thinking maybe we should look for a new low priced line to offer a variety of pricing in compact tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #33  
wow, that's a nice looking unit and has great pricing!

but...the engine HP is 20 and the PTO HP is 21.1?
is that correct?

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #34  
No that's a misprint. If you go the manufacturer site I think it states 16hp, double check to be sure.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #35  
I get this strong feeling that Art is hiding a Kioti in his back yard, /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It's a ok, Art. Repeat after me... "My name is Art and I own a Kioti."

Your secret is safe with us. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif JKing ya.

Don

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #36  
Given enough time I do get to own most all!

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #37  
<font color="blue"> Just thinking maybe we should look for a new low priced line to
offer a variety of pricing in compact tractors!</font>
Art,
Just in case you didn't have this information at your finger tips...

<font color="blue"> Interested in becoming a certified KIOTI dealer? Call 1-252-291-6111
www.kiotitractor.com</font>

Don

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #38  
bgsiii,

Not sure if you're still looking at the Kioti CK20HST, but on the Kioti web site they state that the CK20 has position control on the three point hitch. If this is so, then I would favor the CK20 over the B7500.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual)
Sorry, I have been away for awhile. Been too busy outside playing in the snow with my new CK20 HST TBL. Followed that lead someone had posted about a CK20 on ebay. I checked the site and found that the bid had been closed (think he had some trouble with Kioti on the issue). So I researched who the dealer was and found they were an hour away from me in PA. So I called him up, went to see the machine, made an offer and took it home the following weekend. I had not even gotten it home before putting it to work as I learned a friend of mine was running electric to his barn that same day, digging the trench by hand. So I told him I would stop to help, boy was he happy when I showed up with the tractor, had that trench dug in two hours.

I researched a couple of machines for several months and am extremely happy with the CK20. With winter set in and much snow to move I have not been able to tackle any of my other projects. My only problem has been when plowing and piling the snow. I ususally end up with this big pile of snow and now find myself thinking, maybe I'll move the pile over here.

/ BX22 or CK20 (HST or Manual) #40  
I you could answer? Where did you buy your tractor and in what price range?

Thanks.