BX2360 Upgrades

/ BX2360 Upgrades #21  
Are you talking about something like this?

StabilWorks
Triple, the way I read the question, it is in reference to the telescoping end links- they extend out to hook up to the pins easier, and then ratchet back in when you back up.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #22  
Triple, the way I read the question, it is in reference to the telescoping end links- they extend out to hook up to the pins easier, and then ratchet back in when you back up.

OK, thanks, I didn't know that feature was available on the B Series.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #23  
Nice idea for the tie downs Roger.
I'm still hunting for a trailer.
I have some nice heavy tie down straps similar to yours already.
I've been wondering how i will hook them up.
I may have to copy a similsr style.
Looks great.
Tom

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nice idea for the tie downs Roger.
I'm still hunting for a trailer.
I have some nice heavy tie down straps similar to yours already.
I've been wondering how i will hook them up.
I may have to copy a similsr style.
Looks great.
Tom

Thanks, but it was not my idea. There is a company that makes them. I have not used them yet.

I am now working in a set of work lights.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #25  

I have set of telescopic lower links that I used on my little Yanmar. The extra length allowed the arms to go lower and higher. However pushing the weight back that far blew out the o-ring in the 3 point lift cylinder. So if you were to try this be cautious on how much weight you are lifting.

Here is my thread on the repair: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar/202252-169d-3-point-hitch-weak-8.html

/ BX2360 Upgrades #26  
94Bullitt, very nice work on your BX! Everything looks very professionally done, I really like the Kmatch. :thumbsup:

/ BX2360 Upgrades #28  
One thing I always did not like about the bx was the hood rattled when you start or shut the tractor off. It was annoying and embarrassing. I got a set of furniture bumpers at Lowes. Here are some pictures of where I put them. The hood does not rattle anymore.

Thank you, thank you, 94Bullitt. That was simply the cheapest, quickest, easiest, and one of the most satisfying modifications I've made to my BX25. I had a couple of rubber feet left over from an electronics project that were .25" thick x.75"x.75". I put them where you did and the hood rattle is GONE!

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Thank you, thank you, 94Bullitt. That was simply the cheapest, quickest, easiest, and one of the most satisfying modifications I've made to my BX25. I had a couple of rubber feet left over from an electronics project that were .25" thick x.75"x.75". I put them where you did and the hood rattle is GONE!

No problem, I am glad you liked it.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
I have been working on some lighting upgrades. I made 2 brackets for work lights. I had 2 lights laying around from the Bobcat that I used. I put a switch in the light itself. Here is the link to thread were I did that. I wired the lights up so that they can only be turned on with the headlights. I took the factory connector a part for the tail light and added the wires for the worklights. I ordered a 3rd light from Northern Tool but it had 3 LEDs out so I sent it back and I am still waiting for them to send me a replacement. Once I get it I will get some better pictures and a night time shot. I welded the bolts to the clamp for a clean install and I used some sticky foam to insulate it so it won't scratch the ROPS.

20130209_204614_zps16a38c32.jpg

20130209_204627_zps4dffb9f1.jpg

20130209_204546_zps41b501e1.jpg