Price Check BX2380

/ BX2380 #1  

07 LMM LTZ

Silver Member
Tractor
L 3940 HSTC
What is a fair price for a BX2380 with the loader valve, 60" mid mount finish mower and turf tires.

/ BX2380 #2  
New or used? Loader? Engine hours? Condition?

/ BX2380 #4  
you might want to reconsider not getting that loader. It costs way more to add it later. I'm glad I didn't skip it.

/ BX2380
you might want to reconsider not getting that loader. It costs way more to add it later. I'm glad I didn't skip it.

I have an L3940 with a loader don’t really need a second loader

/ BX2380 #6  
In Aug. 2018, my BX 2380 with loader valve and R4 tires was $11,150. Got the rotary mower, so can't help you out with the mid mount

/ BX2380
In Aug. 2018, my BX 2380 with loader valve and R4 tires was $11,150. Got the rotary mower, so can't help you out with the mid mount

Was the rotary mower included in that price too?

/ BX2380 #8  
Prices from 2018 and any other year are fairly irrelevant as the price can change overnight. It's simple enough to build your own tractor on Kubota's website including options. From the list price the OP can figure out what is consider fair. If you can get 10% off list, some might consider this awesome, but each individual is different.

One needs to be very specific with the options as there are many and the price will differ as a result.

Here's a link to help the OP get started. https://apps.kubotausa.com/configurator/BuildMyKubota.aspx?pgId=1&bmId=1130&sId=122

Kubota does offer some type of equine discount if one can qualifies. Some have reported joining a club just to get the discount, but this might be for bigger tractors.

/ BX2380
Well I don’t qualify for the equine discount but my price so far is about 15% below the build my Kubota price so I guess that’s a pretty good price then

/ BX2380 #10  
Sounds like a fair price, but I'm not buying either :laughing:.

Let us know what you decide.