Price Check BX2380

/ BX2380 #21  
Maybe I missed it, but did the OP ever buy a BX?

How good was the deal?

I don't think you missed it. Last post by the OP was 4/30 and I don't see anything further about a purchase.

/ BX2380
I did go ahead and buy the BX 2380 I have 9 hours on it already it a nice unit for the money

/ BX2380 #23  
I did go ahead and buy the BX 2380 I have 9 hours on it already it a nice unit for the money

Thanks for the update and glad you like it. I'm awaiting delivery of a 2380 from Barlow. Mainly for lawn mowing duty as I have a skid steer for other work but who knows what future uses it'll have?

/ BX2380 #24  
Get a good roller. Fun to rev-it up, drop into 4wd and mow thru standing water. Will leave tracks - sometimes ruts. Get a good roller.

I don't think that tractor was made to pull the yellow thing.

/ BX2380
Thanks for the update and glad you like it. I'm awaiting delivery of a 2380 from Barlow. Mainly for lawn mowing duty as I have a skid steer for other work but who knows what future uses it'll have?

That’s what I bought mine for pretty much just to mow with. I have a Grand L3940 with a cab loader and a 72” belly mower on it but in the spring when the ground is wet it’s just to heavy and leaves marks in the yard

/ BX2380 #26  
That’s what I bought mine for pretty much just to mow with. I have a Grand L3940 with a cab loader and a 72” belly mower on it but in the spring when the ground is wet it’s just to heavy and leaves marks in the yard

I know what you mean. Instead of waiting a couple of weeks I got a little anxious to remove a backyard fireplace that was sitting on a concrete slab. Moved it with the Bobcat & forks with no problem but the ground was still a little too wet.
It left some ruts. Not super deep but deep enough to jar us pretty good if you hit them unexpectedly with our John Deer X394.
The BX with turfs and loader will be much easier on the yard for moving mulch, topsoil or other landscaping products as well as probably a little smoother riding for another lot next to the house that I mow regularly.