Price Check BX2380

/ BX2380 #12  
ZT,
I have that same Land Pride 48” Rotary, I’ll hunt fir the invoice and let you know, but I think I paid more than that 8 years ago!

Cheers

/ BX2380 #13  
Well I don稚 qualify for the equine discount but my price so far is about 15% below the build my Kubota price so I guess that痴 a pretty good price then
If you are getting 15% below the build my Kubota price you are doing good on price. If there are any other implements you are considering, now is the time to tack them on vs. buying separately later.

/ BX2380 #14  
Get the Hydraulic Shoe Polisher, it’s SO worth it!

/ BX2380 #15  
15% off the build your bota is considered a fair deal here in the SE on a new tractor. You can also call dealers who deliver like Barlow and Messicks who may give you a better deal. That's how I bought my b2650. I thought the loader valve came on the bx now as standard? Having a second loader can come in handy.

/ BX2380 #16  
ZT,
I have that same Land Pride 48” Rotary, I’ll hunt fir the invoice and let you know, but I think I paid more than that 8 years ago!

Cheers

I pulled out the sales contract, price is correct.$1,085

/ BX2380 #17  
15% off the build your bota is considered a fair deal here in the SE on a new tractor. You can also call dealers who deliver like Barlow and Messicks who may give you a better deal. That's how I bought my b2650. I thought the loader valve came on the bx now as standard? Having a second loader can come in handy.

Just made a deal with Brady at Barlow's. Looking to replace 2 John Deere riders (X394 and LA175) with one diesel 4WD as I've got on spot that stays soggy longer than the rest of the property. Slightly used BX2380 with only 26 hours on it. Standard loader valve, 60 inch belly mower and turfs. Just what I was looking for. $9950. I thought it was very fair after comparison shopping local dealers. Even with the transportation charge I saved myself a couple grand.
I've got a skid steer with all the attachments I need so I skipped a loader option on the BX.

/ BX2380 #18  
J Looking to replace 2 John Deere riders (X394 and LA175) with one diesel 4WD as I've got on spot that stays soggy longer than the rest of the property.

Get a good roller. Fun to rev-it up, drop into 4wd and mow thru standing water. Will leave tracks - sometimes ruts. Get a good roller.

Attachments

• 20200401_152545.jpg
    20200401_152545.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 141
   / BX2380 #19  
Get a good roller. Fun to rev-it up, drop into 4wd and mow thru standing water. Will leave tracks - sometimes ruts. Get a good roller.

Good suggestion. A roller is definitely a future purchase. Every now and then I check out government auction sites like Auctions International to see if any small ride on rollers are available. So far they're either junk not worth sinking any money into or people just get crazy with the bids.
I've got some skid steer tracks here and there to smooth out. Not really ruts, but enough to jar me on the riding mower if I don't notice them and slow down.

/ BX2380 #20  
Maybe I missed it, but did the OP ever buy a BX?

How good was the deal?