BX25D?

/ BX25D?
I'm surprised (but encouraged?!) that nobody has challenged the overall choice of a Kobota BX25D.

/ BX25D? #43  
I'm surprised (but encouraged?!) that nobody has challenged the overall choice of a Kobota BX25D.

I don't know where everybody is? Some other threads aren't getting replies like they normally would.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TractorByNet

/ BX25D? #45  

Not a challenge, just a different point of view.
I did see your post from the start and what you outlined in your initial post I thought was pretty good. I would lean towards leaving the mower out as you stated in that first post. I know many members do not share that view and that is fine and everyone seems to like their mmm decks! It just did not work for me.
I went the all in one route with a scut MF 2310 and got rid of the MMM right away and purchased a zero turn for mowing. I then traded the Massey in, even though the Massey was great on power, IMO did not seem heavy duty enough for running all day, I did not like the hydro fan, ground height in the woods, etc., but it was very strong for its size, in fact the BH was about same power as the Kubota BH65 (with the B2920 I traded) and had better stabilizer designed feet than the Kubotas BH IMO. The B2920 was more solid than the scut. I then traded the B2920 for a B3300TLB with the BH77 for full 180 swing and bucket rotation and more pto hp...I am happy with that decision.

So yes, for what you outlined as far as chores and implements, I would at least look, sit on and price out a B2320TLB or B2620TLB, just to make sure. No matter what you wind up choosing you will enjoy your new tractor!

/ BX25D? #46  

Sounds like one of those commercials where the car dealer asks the customer if they want/expect more drama before they finish the sale ...

Would you like someone to add more drama? ;)

/ BX25D? #47  
Any updates?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TractorByNet

/ BX25D? #48  
My Dealer did not know about the whole goods pricing on tires/rims

Had to tell him about it from TBN and he still called Kubota to verify.

I couldn't buy two tires for the prices of 4 mounted ready to use.

It's just another one of those things I think Kubota does right and why I'm very pleased with my BX

/ BX25D? #49  
Hi from NE OHIO!

How did you make out with the BX25D? Looking at buying one now very similar to yours (but with the 60 inch mower deck and bagger). Got a price of just about 22.5K out the door an d wondered how that compared with you?

Thanks for any info.

Larry

/ BX25D?
Hi from NE OHIO!

How did you make out with the BX25D? Looking at buying one now very similar to yours (but with the 60 inch mower deck and bagger). Got a price of just about 22.5K out the door an d wondered how that compared with you?

Thanks for any info.

Larry

10273321_10152070566192217_4445988591736927439_o.jpg

Made out great! Love the pumpkin and it's earning its keep BIG TIME. The deal we got took advantage a sweet Kubota financing deal, plus essentially a free implement, but that price sounds around about in the ballpark. We decided against the deck, but we've added a plow/blade and a box blade. The box blade is an implement I now can't imagine living without.

Now we have to sell the Case, so we can get the boat in the barn with the Kubota. :)