BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #22  
Here is the one I did.http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ower-operational-questions-3.html#post2640359

I opted for the hydraulic version.

The motor was from surplus center, quick connects from discount hydraulics and the coupler was from Baileynet. The couple was also on surplus center but I couldn't find it at the time. The mount I made myself, Tacked it in place and sent it out for welding. If you would like part numbers PM me and I will send them to you

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #24  
Sweet!

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #25  
That's my next mid as soon as I fix the worm drive on my rotator

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project
Which connector plugs into this socket? This is a really nice clean install.

I like their 90* plug, since it lets the cord hang down without any pressure on the wire. These are definitely not cheap, but for a mountable outlet solution they stay clean and look like they belong. These are standard issue on most touring motorcycles. BMW and other manufactures put them in handy places for heated accessories (gloves, vests, etc) and trickle chargers.
You can find most of their line on ebay with free shipping.
photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Right Angle Plug - Powerlet Products

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #30  
BX2750D actuator install update: it's done and it works great in the shop. We're expecting some sort of snow out here Thursday or so, so we'll see how it all works out. Many thanks to all that contributed information and pictures. They were extremely helpful.