BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #31  
Finally got to use my machine with my new actuator and rotator installed this year. Not a ton of snowfall here in northern VT, but more than last year and I got to use the tractor 5 or 6 times....couple times with about 8+ inches of snow.

Actuator and rotator worked great. Here is a video of my install (sorry, no videos of the tractor 'in action'):
Electric Chute Deflector and Electric Chute Rotator Project - Kubota B3200HSD - YouTube

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #32  
Very good job!

I just wanted to say this is such a great setup! I use to have the cable controlled remote downspout and I recently added this electric remote downspout. I love this thing.....I bought the whole kit from a guy that designed it and puts them together for your specific tractor, very cool option! He includes detailed installation directions with it, very simple to install... took me less than an hour. I added some pics, I will try and post a video of it here so you can see it work. It works flawlessly. The guy I bought it from sells the whole kit with everything I needed to install this on my 2520 for less than $200... If anyone wants to see if he can build a kit for your machine you can email him at james_bourque777@yahoo.com he's a really good guy.

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpg

LET IT SNOW!!!!

Last edited:
   / BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project
Very Nice!!!!

Mine has been in operation 3 years now and no problems whatsoever. I think I'm still ok with the manual rotator - the only issue I have with it is that it forces the left side dismount for the driver. I usually try to do that anyway, but sometimes you just need to get off on the right hand side and the manual rotator arm creates some interference.

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #34  
Thanks!

Yeah I know what you mean I have that same issue for a different reason my tuck away heater is on the right side so I have to enter and exit on the one side.

/ BX2750D Snowblower chute actuator project #35  
I'm sure there are other brands and suppliers that would work fine. Just look for ones rated at least IP65 - (Totally protected against dust ingress and Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted).
View attachment 246603

FWIW: If you mount the actuator the other direction you would be less likely to have problems with water. Of course, it's only possible if the actuator motor and body doesn't get in the way.

:2cents: