Can I grease too much?

/ Can I grease too much? #11  
I aim for greasing every 10 hours of operation. Not so much that the grease is Bad, but to push any old grease that captures sand in it, out of the joint. I've started wiping up the old grease that got pushed out. Seems funny too me too, but its brand new, and I'd rather not have old grease all over it.

/ Can I grease too much? #12  
On my former tractors, I admit to being very bad about not greasing my tractor. The one I have now, I'm starting to be more mindful and grease her more often. Always have kept up on oil changes on all my stuff.

/ Can I grease too much? #13  
My dad always told me a nickel's worth of grease won't break anyone and I have greased things regularly for a long time, not always before every use but pretty regular, I have seen way more problems from lack of grease than to much greasing, and I learned that at an early age at B.E. Holder's school of hard knocks.

/ Can I grease too much? #14  
I'm definitely an OG.

/ Can I grease too much? #15  
I have never seen loader or bucket pins that are sealed. So - aggressive greasing will not blow any seals. Grease away.

/ Can I grease too much? #17  
If close seal or boot easy on the grease other than that grease a way,also help keeping grit out.

/ Can I grease too much? #18  
I use my tractors loaders frequently, but only grease them 3-4 times a year. I put about 250 hours on my loader tractors. Never had a seized pin or even a squeaky pin. All my pins are tight, too.

someone running a backhoe or excavator/loader digging all day should probably grease each day.

Running your tractor with its’ loader, but only working the loader a little here & there Doesn’t require 10 hour greasing intervals. You are just wasting grease.