Can they go------40 and 0?

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #21  
Yeah, it still stings a little this morning. But you don't want to foul in a tie game and let them have free throws, so if the guy can hit a 30 foot running three pointer, there wasn't much they could do.

3.5 seconds is forever sometimes.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #23  
Poetic justice would be the Shockers knocking off Kentucky and ruining the perfect season like happened last year.

Not likely, but could happen.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #24  
Yes, they can be beaten, but their Achilles heel is microscopic. I am a true blue fan and an MSU alumnus, but not Murray, Morehead State. We are basketball fanatics in this state and it rules. March weather generally sucks here, so we have basketball madness to offset it!

GO CATS!

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #25  
The way this game is being called, both teams will be fouled out by halftime. A close called game definitely favors Ky.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #26  
I'm a Racer alum as well. Spent most of the day on campus yesterday while my daughter was there auditioning for a Governors Scholar program (c'mon scholarships!). I think that the University has done a nice job making the campus and surroundings more attractive than when I went to school there. I didn't make it to the Bank even once this year, but we did hit some football games in the fall. I think Murray is a nice town in general. I would like to see a UK/MSU combo win - I guess we'll just wait and see! Good luck and take care.

What discipline was your daughter auditioning for? My daughter auditions this coming weekend at Morehead.

Mark

/ Can they go------40 and 0?
You are right about Kentucky being basketball crazy.

I think coach Cal has let the Cats go because of the trash talking some of the WV players did. Don't think they will let up and I'm posting at halftime.

Murray lost their game in the first half. Payne has never missed three free throws in a row all year. But I am still proud of the team. Local gossip says they are a good bunch of kids. Same with the UK players. Example; Marcus Lee goes to a Lexington hospital and sits and talks with kids having cancer treatments. Other team members have similar projects. I like that much better than the aggressive bravado some teams show.

Just my opinion

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #28  
When we go thru Lexington area, we like to stop at doughdaddy's donuts. They are good.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #29  
When I was at Murray and we played Morehead State in basketball (at the old Racer Arena - now Cutchin Fieldhouse) - we would always chant "WE WANT MORE-HEAD!" hee hee

My daughter was going to the Governor's Scholar audition for art - line drawing and pastels, things like that. There were other kids there doing performing arts like music and singing, and several others with painting/drawing/etc.

I said the same thing about Murray's game with ODU - a bunch of the shots that fell against Tulsa clanked off the rim against ODU. It just wasn't the time to have a bad night shooting. By the same token, I have to give credit to ODU because they played great defense, went after rebounds, pounded the ball inside and they had a fantastic crowd. I don't know how big their arena is, but it looked packed and IT WAS LOUD! I compared that in my mind to watching the Texas A&M ballgame the other night when they were playing in a mostly-empty gym. My guess is that Texas A&M is mostly a football school and ODU is probably more geared towards basketball.

UK looked impressive last night against West Virginia. What I can't stand is the late start times. I go to work at 3:00 AM on Fridays and I made it to a little past half-time before I decided to turn it. Looks like I didn't miss much.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #30  
My daughter was going to the Governor's Scholar audition for art - line drawing and pastels, things like that. There were other kids there doing performing arts like music and singing, and several others with painting/drawing/etc.

Well good luck to her. My oldest daughter attended GSA last year at Centre College and had a tremendous experience! What a great program the state of Kentucky has developed with their GSA and GSP programs and yes, there are some good scholarships available to students who complete the program.

Mark

Oh yeh, Go Cats!