Can they go------40 and 0?

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #31  
Whew, of all the teams Ky could lose to, glad it wasn't ND.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #32  
Whew, of all the teams Ky could lose to, glad it wasn't ND.

UK had an off night, their defense was confused and out of position most of the game. Notre Dame played the game of their lives. UK STILL won, that shows just how strong they are.

/ Can they go------40 and 0?
As Towns said in his post-game interview Notre Dame is a great team. On another night they might have pulled it off. But they played their best and though Kentucky seemed a little confused at times they still pulled it out at the end. If KY had been more settled it would not have been close.

Losing to Duke would be the ultimate downer for any KY fan. One of my sons-in-law actually claims to be a Duke fan. I think he does it to irritate his mother and his mother-in-law who are both diehard UK fans.

I think Coach Cal would bench a player for doing a trash talking bragging interview. Seems like they always give credit to the other team and their teammates. Goes along with what my niece, who lives in Lexington, says the talk among the locals is. That is they are a good bunch of kids......tattoos and all.

Oh yeah, I have friends raging on Facebook because they showed the Christian Laettner last second shot again. Think they do that to tick off KY fans. Know one guy that will wear a "I still hate Christian Laettner" T-shirt to church every now and then.

When we were talking about Murray State I was going to mention the number of foreign students attending. I don't know the percentage but there are bunches of them. Nice polite kids too. You see them walking all over the place.

40 and 0!

I hope!

RSKY

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #34  
38-1 and out.

Great game. Tremendous run by the Badgers in the last 5 minutes.