cancer head

/ cancer head #41  
Mike,

I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted. I am a 25 year survivor; tumor and 35 radiation treatments.

/ cancer head
Bragg is the brand to get.

ddmoit----yep that's the one --with the "mother" ...I don't even want to know what that means.

/ cancer head
I am a 25 year survivor

hunter-- wow -- I'm old enough that if I make it that far I'll beat my Dad's lifespan.

/ cancer head #44  
Mike, just now seeing this thread. Keep on venting. We will pray for you. Just the sound of it is a scary word.

It is so good to see so many survivors on here letting you know about their stories.

Have you chosen which hospital system? I keep hearing about some new super accurate radiation therapy in Austin. Can't seem to remember the name right now but when I hear the ad again, I'll let you know. Also, history shows that MD Anderson is one of the best in the world.

Keep us posted on the alkaline diet. Ketosis comes from eating no carbs. Carbs are converted to sugars. So I'm interested to hear what's best.

Prayers from Giddings for you, your wife, family, and all of your medical staff.

/ cancer head #45  
Mike
Thoughts and Prayers with You also.
PHILIPPIANS 4 : 6 and 7 (KJV)

Boone

/ cancer head #46  
A friend of mine had the exact same cancer. Started in his throat then metastasized to his lymph nodes in the area. Was diagnosed 2 years ago. He's fine today. I found what has given my immune system a giant boost is a product called AthriSea. Made out of sea cucumber.

/ cancer head
a product called AthriSea. Made out of sea cucumber.

arrow -- that's what I was talking about -- food I've never heard of....In what section of the store would I find such a thing? Sea cucumbers? Can't picture how to get a cuc plant to grow under salt water. ;)

/ cancer head #48  
Man those sea cucumbers are ugly creatures. Figures they'd be good for something!

You're on my prayer list Mike.

/ cancer head #49  
a product called AthriSea. Made out of sea cucumber.

arrow -- that's what I was talking about -- food I've never heard of....In what section of the store would I find such a thing? Sea cucumbers? Can't picture how to get a cuc plant to grow under salt water. ;)

Mike I've never seen it in stores as I get it on line. Its not cheap ($40 per bottle) but I walk into some pretty sick places (schools and hospitals) for my current job and have not come down with a thing. I am also not flu immunized and have walked into disease ridden places during the swine flu epidemic and not a sniffle. I suggested it to my wife when she got that scratchy throat feeling one gets just before they come down with a cold and she wakes up fine after taking 2 capsules. Give it a try.

/ cancer head #50  
I also am a cancer survivor. My dad died from melanoma when he was 30. I was diagnosed with it at age 31 in 1997. I consider it God's grace that I'm still here today. For those of you who count on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, I challenge you to remember to pray hard Thursday morn, surgery day. I will be praying for you mikim.