Chainsaw Chaps

/ Chainsaw Chaps
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chainsaws/133369-interesting-but-boring-chainsaw-facts.html

This information was in with the chaps when I bought them. Check out where most of the injuries that were reported. It seems the left side of the body was more vulnerable. That seemed odd to me since I am left handed.. Maybe since the majority of the world is right handed the saw makers should try a different hand grip to give more control in that direction?
Im left handed also and i typically grip my chain saw with left hand on front handle and right hand on trigger. curious?

/ Chainsaw Chaps #52  
:cool2:To give your wife some more fodder to have have with you if you got the longer ones get yourself a big pair of suspenders and pull them chaps up to about your belly button to keep them from dragging on the ground.

/ Chainsaw Chaps #53  
That length you have now is about perfect. You don't want them so long that they go down below the top of the forefoot, or so short that they are above your boot. Anywhere in the area of the ankle/laces is just about right. Mine are just a little higher than my pants cuffs.

/ Chainsaw Chaps #56  
Thanks JoeBuyer the pictures and video should cut to the chase on the importance of chaps so to speak.

/ Chainsaw Chaps #57  
:cool2:To give your wife some more fodder to have have with you if you got the longer ones get yourself a big pair of suspenders and pull them chaps up to about your belly button to keep them from dragging on the ground.

Brilliant! Working in this heat has given me "droopy drawers" and "low rider" chaps. Suspenders should fix that right up.

/ Chainsaw Chaps #59  
Hee-hee!
I pitty the neighbors.

/ Chainsaw Chaps #60  
chaps - absolutely,
and the head gear also,
and the steel toed shoes

becomes a bit of a chore to get ready to do the chores, but why risk it ? besides, trips to the hospital take way too much time and effort.

I am ignoring the wise cracks posted above (well, sort of ignoring I guess) :eek: