Price Check CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc.

/ CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc. #41  
Nah, the loader fiasco is nothing so exciting as Kioti War of the Worlds or melting icecaps. Just plain old incompetent public relations on Kioti's part. A self inflicted wound, no more, no less. Let's hope the engineering department does a better job with the fix.

/ CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc. #42  
Well, despite all the noise about loader cracks, I bought my 3rd CK
(this time a CK20) this summer. Worth the risk for such a bargain-priced
and well-built machine. I just added the remote valve kit and hyd
toplink. It is getting more and more useful.

/ CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc. #43  
If I needed another tractor, I'd buy another CK.
No cracks, and I moved 18 ton of CR6 and 75 2'x2' Flagstone in the past 2 weeks.

Neil,
Out of curiosity, did Kubota recall the B3030's? I heard they would start while in gear. Major safety hazzard.
Sorry, I just read where they issued a new set of stickers for the fender. So all is well.

I did hear that NH has found a fix for the cracking seat bolts. I didn't hear if they were going to recall all of the units affected, or were going to wait until the owner fell off, sorry, reported the problem and fixed them on a case by case basis.

Oh well, I guess all machinery has it's little quirks.
Tom

/ CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc. #44  
I don't understand this, but this is the only place I hear about loader cracking issues. I have talked to a handful of dealers over the last 2 months and not one has seen a cracked loader. Not one of them have even heard anything from Kioti about loaders cracking. One of these dealers happens to be the one I bought from. I know there are alot of people on here with problems with the loaders, but at least in my 100 mile radius there are no reported problems.:confused: They all have acknowledged the DK55 axle fix. I don't have there sales numbers, but I do know one of the dealers moves alot of tractors. Take it for what it is worth.

As far as the price difference...... Well, lets just say a M5040 with loader goes for 36K around here.:eek: Out of his mind? No doubt about it. Great tractor? You better believe it. Of course these prices are for my area. The JD's and Kubota's are priced almost the same around here. Between the JD or Kubota for the same money there is no doubt which one I would choose..... Kubota.

Really is amazing the different prices nationwide.

/ CK20 HST questions, pricing, FEL cracks, HST pedal bushing issues etc. #45  
Donnyj said:
I don't understand this, but this is the only place I hear about loader cracking issues. I have talked to a handful of dealers over the last 2 months and not one has seen a cracked loader. Not one of them have even heard anything from Kioti about loaders cracking. One of these dealers happens to be the one I bought from. I know there are alot of people on here with problems with the loaders, but at least in my 100 mile radius there are no reported problems.:confused: They all have acknowledged the DK55 axle fix. I don't have there sales numbers, but I do know one of the dealers moves alot of tractors. Take it for what it is worth.

As far as the price difference...... Well, lets just say a M5040 with loader goes for 36K around here.:eek: Out of his mind? No doubt about it. Great tractor? You better believe it. Of course these prices are for my area. The JD's and Kubota's are priced almost the same around here. Between the JD or Kubota for the same money there is no doubt which one I would choose..... Kubota.

Really is amazing the different prices nationwide.

I think even Kioti is saying there is a problem with cracked loaders. Many of our friends here on TBN probably wouldn't have noticed or even looked if Highbeam hadn't brought it to our attention. I know I went out and looked my JD over that night. I don't think it has ever been a question of whether or not it's a problem. The only question was how widespread, and what would Kioti do about it. I haven't heard of the other issues you spoke of, but the Kubotas were recalled. That is the point. Nobody is saying the Kioti product is weak. Maybe a weak metal used on buckets, who knows. I think the point was just waiting to see if Kioti will stand behind their product. So far, all things point to yes.