CK20S HST - Hi SUX!

/ CK20S HST - Hi SUX! #41  
IslandTractor said:
Backhoe is tractor language for anchor. They weight upwards of 1000lbs easily and you definitely know it's back there.

I like it back there. Keeps me "anchored". :)

If I remember, I'll see how it does without the backhoe next time I take it off. Which is not often..

Be nice if it was a bit closer so I could more easily reach back and pickup something with the thumb and drive off. I have to REALLY lean back to reach it now..

/ CK20S HST - Hi SUX! #42  
My tractor feels like a sports car when you take the backhoe off. Also, I find I get better traction without it. I guess the front tires are giving me more bite with it off.

/ CK20S HST - Hi SUX! #43  
With the FEL and 7' rear blade I have no issues running around my yard and the neighborhood with in High with my CK30HST. I do have to ease into the GO pedal gently though, but once I am moving it is fine. With the rear blade I even plowed snow, ~6", in High, at least on level ground. It didn't want to do it on the hill we have up to the street, had to use Med for that. I will be curious to see how it behaves when I pull the blade off and put the BH back on.