Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #31  
Mine are Oregon. There are bunches of others like on Amazon. You can drop it top down on berry vines and such- mulches them to bits.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #32  
I've got a green machine that is still running strong and starts with two/three pulls- it has the blade on permanently. I do hit rocks so.etimes and sharpen the blade when it no longer cuts like butter. All I do is follow the original cutting surface.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #33  
That's the one. I got the 10" silver 120 tooth blades.
I use the red Renegade, good for heavy brush and grass, since I have Stiltgrass on the trails due to deer tracking the seeds around.
I use a Stihl FS110 with bicycle handles and the brishcutter blade cover (It's metal and replaces the plastic one from the weedwhacker during use.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #34  
I take used 10-12" miter box carbide blades and punch the center hole out with a 1" die on the ironworker to fit the arbor of my very old Sthil FS 90.
been doing this for over 10 years and I have lots of rocks. In fact many of the saplings and small trees are growing directly against a rock and too close to get with the tractor. I've "brushed" rocks with the blades plenty of times and they are surprisingly durable.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #35  
I have a head on my Stihl FS350 with four free swinging nylon blades. Just like a mini bush hog. Works great and these blades will last an entire season.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #36  
I have a DR Trimmer and use the round chain saw blade. You can sharpen the blade.
However; the blades are pretty expensive I hope one of the blades shown on here will work on the DR. and save me a ton of money.

It really works good on Privet hedge and small (3") trees.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #38  

1000+ Trees, 4 Hours, 1+ Acre Cleared with a Brush Mulcher, (y)

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #39  
Don't laugh but I can do plenty of damage with my sawzalls. Blades are cheap, rocks and sand don't matter, Juniper won't dull blades out after 5 cuts like a chainsaw. Between a chainsaw for notch cuts on bigger trees, my DR hog for chomping on relatively flat rock-free ground, sawzalls are pretty darn versatile plus you can cut from underground if you want a 'now you see it now you don't' stump free pasture.

/ Clear Thousands of Acres of Brush in No Time With This One Weird Trick #40  
A sawzall on a stump root is a great idea. I was using a Maddox when I was doing stump work before the advent of battery powered sawzalls, and that's hard work.