College Football

/ College Football #11  
Not feeling too good today, but still a big Buckeye fan.

/ College Football
For the first time, Oregon is No. 1 in The Associated Press college football poll.

The Ducks climbed one place to the top spot during an off week after previous No. 1 Ohio State lost 31-18 at Wisconsin on Saturday night.

Boise State also moved up one place to No. 2. Oklahoma jumped three spot to No. 3, passing No. 4 TCU. Auburn moved up two spots to fifth.

Ohio State dropped 10 spots to 11th.

Oregon becomes the 43rd team to hold the No. 1 ranking in the AP media poll, which dates to 1936. Ohio State's loss came a week after then-No. 1 Alabama was beaten by South Carolina.

Oregon will try to avoid becoming the third straight No. 1 team to lose when it plays at home against UCLA on Thursday night.

/ College Football
Oklahoma is #1 in the BCS, no boomer sooners here? :confused:

/ College Football #17  
Oklahoma is #1 in the BCS
Bull s**t can't stop.

Playoff system is needed IMO but doubt that will ever happen.

Can't see where a top contended goes undefeated for the season without at least getting a shot, or if you're a top rank team at the beginning of the season, if you're going to lose a game, make it early in the season and then it doesn't seem to matter you have a loss.

Let's face it, college football is about money.

/ College Football
Bull s**t can't stop.

Playoff system is needed IMO but doubt that will ever happen.

Can't see where a top contended goes undefeated for the season without at least getting a shot, or if you're a top rank team at the beginning of the season, if you're going to lose a game, make it early in the season and then it doesn't seem to matter you have a loss.

Let's face it, college football is about money.

I agree, but I enjoy listening to the back and forth every year. It makes my drive time more interesting. :)