College Football

/ College Football #23  
MU and OU for me. Should be a good game this week!!!! MU has really turned their program around and I would like to see them go all the way. OU has always seemed to have a good program since I can remember. l like them both.

/ College Football #24  
UK Wildcats (FBS) and Murray State Racers (FCS).

I've got to admit, I'm quite the bandwagoner for Boise, TCU and Utah. It's not that I necessarily love blue turf and horned frogs, but I see these teams as the best opportunity to push for a playoff. I would love to see an undefeated Boise play an undefeated TCU or Utah for the BCS championship.

I really think that, on any given day, any of the Top Ten teams could be Number 1. Bama stubbed their toe against South Carolina (who in turn lost to the 'Cats - 1st time ever to beat Spurrier as well), but they are an awfully good team. Auburn looks unstoppable at times, but they have no defense. I think if Oregon and Auburn played, they would probably have to get triple digit scoreboards. I would love nothing more than to see a playoff (just like my Racers have the chance for in the FCS).

But it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

/ College Football #25  
Ex Oklahoman, go Sooners!:thumbsup:

/ College Football
Mizzou Tigers!

Saturday is the big game against Oklahoma at Columbia on ESPN.

I have a good feeling this time.

MoKelly

Yeah, can't wait for this one! We need OU to lose so the Ducks can climb to #1 in the BCS, we crushed UCLA tonight 60 to 13. :laughing:

/ College Football #29  
I say again, I'm impressed by your duckies! And, I say again, you win the ugliest uniform competition too.

Can they run the table?

/ College Football #30  
Sorry guy's but Columbia doesn't have what is needed to win over OU